Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$151
View deal
Hampton.comUS$151
Expedia.comUS$151
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
Agoda.comUS$151
All reviews front desk room was clean nice hotel great stay free breakfast fresh fruit fl pets myers ft accommodations sanibel
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021

Nothing justified charging us double from last October pricing!!
I understand travel times and seasons are important to pricing but 3/19-3/22??
Charging double compared to our trip in October 2020 is not good along with our room never being cleaned once .

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 March 2021

We have stayed here multiple times the past 3 months. When towels are needed, the cleaning staff or front desk staff are accomodating. The staff are very friendly.

This last stay it appeared to be full and there were dogs next door. I'm not sure why they do not put all dogs in one area away from those traveling w/out pets. We always stay in the same room and it appears that no pets have been in this room. Would like hotels to cater to non--pet owners as much as they do pet owners. We do not mind pet but don't like to be awaken by them!

1  Thank 3boaters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I love this place!! So clean and every single staff member is so awesome! The housekeepers will do anything to make sure we are comfortable. It’s a second home! I have to say there was two people in particular that made my stay the best ever and that was Alex and Walter. They assisted me the entire stay and always was working so hard! The owner of this building should be proud.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We stayed here on the night of March 9th. Upon checking we were told the inn was completely booked and we had the last room reservation. Sadly that room should have never been rented. The room was filthy. Grabbed a wash cloth to wash my face and a big hair was attached. The tub inside and outside had more hairs but of a different color all over. It stunk like smoke though I had to sign a $250.00 waiver that I would pay to have it cleaned if I smoked in it. I don’t smoke and called the desk to make sure they knew it stunk. As well water poured from the faucet in the tub all night and it is something that has been broken for a while. Shame on Hampton Inn and the their parent company for renting out a room in such horrible condition. I again mentioned it upon check out and got a sorry. Absolutely disgusting!

Room tip: Look at the room and smell before they stuff you in it. Ours was the last room so it didn’t matter
1  Thank LillySchmiggles
Reviewed 7 March 2021

The hotel is conveniently located in Cape Coral. Front desk staff is friendly. Breakfast and breakfast staff are both good. We were at the hotel for two nights and housekeeping flubbed badly both days.
When we got to the room there was a sticker on the door saying sanitized. In the frig, there was a half empty water bottle and a white foam food container from the previous guests. the corner of the bed was turned back, sheet un tucked, mattress cover off and a stain. A call to the front desk got this remedied. A complaint about the toilet barely flushing was overlooked.
Day two had used / wet face cloths, hand towels, bath towels removed but none left to replace these. A call to the front desk about this and we were told someone would be up to replace these. By 9 PM none were replaced. I went to the front desk and got some, but not all required. By the way, toilet still barely flushed.
Until, and if, Hampton Inn / Hilton gets there act together, go elsewhere.

2  Thank LynnK659