Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living room small kitchen other guests full size refrigerator quiet area would stay here again two queen beds nice pool great vacation stayed nights cape grill florida stove mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

I just got back from Punta Cana and I don't need to go back again. I found the same weather and beauty with open restaurants and no curfews right here in the good old USA. Hideaway has an excellent staff, smiling and welcoming when you arrive. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and relaxing. They do a great job of keeping everything clean and safe. There are plenty of grocery stores, restaurants and bars within minutes. It's a very convenient location.
A+

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank our5boys
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed a night in Cape Coral and chose this locally owned hotel to support the economy. When I arrived and saw the property and the suite, it was even better than I expected. I could live here! The suite has a nice sized living room with desk and many lamps, a small kitchen with a stove and full size refrigerator, a bathroom with a heat light, and a big bedroom facing the canal. The back deck overlooking the canal was a wonderful space to sit and relax with several tables and chairs. The pool area in front is beautiful too. You’ll love this place if you love boutique hotels and uniquely decorated places and want to be in a neighborhood right on the water.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank fabfemale40
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Was looking forward to the weekend stay. Checked in on Friday. On the surface when you first walked in it was dated but appeared clean. It was not! I used so much of my disinfectant spray and wipes, and it wasn’t enough. I would have left that night but couldn’t find another hotel room. I left first thing Saturday.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SKPereira
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

The staff and owner were amazing and very knowledgeable of the area. I would stay here again and again!!! Rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Pool was very clean and heated!

I recommend this place highly!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank terryc361
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

This is a great getaway spot. Rooms/apartments are clean. Back area overlooking the canal is awesome. Tables, grills and shade. We grilled out in the evenings and enjoyed the outdoors with our little dog. Will differently be back.

Date of stay: July 2020