“Sad excuse for good food!”

Long Horn Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 126 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Waiter was good. The food was either to salty or coated with so-called spicy-something. Ordered lamb chops; what a joke! Could have been eating anything. Could not taste the lamb chops. Some kind of sauce on them. My wife's filet tasted like watered down A-1 sauce on it. Her parmesan chicken was really salty. She had me try each entree. Salad had hard cores of romaine in it and some little bits of chopped tomato/cucumber. Bread was good and warm, though. The spinich was plopped on top of the mashed potatoes. For the price we paid, you can get better food elsewhere! The bill was $90- what a letdown.
First visit, might be our last. We are local residents and have been to most restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 8 February 2020

Awesome and reasonably prices lunch menu. Just right portion, comfortable setting. We were given freshness while we waited for our food.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Longhorn is a decent steakhouse for a chain. Good menu and reasonable prices.Friendly and fast service. Plenty of parking and very clean.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch. Service was excellent, efficient and friendly. I do suggest going for lunch over dinner if you have the choice. My husband’s steak was cooked perfectly.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Service is always friendly & the steaks are always top shelf. They have the best tasting steaks that weren't made by me, I have ever tasted in this area. I waited for years for a this restaurant as before if we wanted to go to Longhorn Steakhouse I had to go to Port Richey. Great food & great service!!

Date of visit: November 2019