“Breakfast, brunch, lunch? YOU BET!!!!!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #130 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018

What a find! Extremely good breakfast, brunch and lunch only! Some very unique twists on typical fare.

They pride themselves on fresh ingredients and prices are fair.

Very busy. You may need to wait, but worth it.

Check for different locations.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

First Watch sent a coupon for a free meal for my wife's birthday. Before leaving for a party week with friends in NOLA we came in.
45 minute wait, but the weather was nice. No big deal.
The food was great. We both cleaned the plates. I got my usual Bacon and Eggs. She ordered something else, but I don't remember. But, I do know she raved and the hostess has said it was her favorite thing too. She also had a green juice drink.
Quality food. Friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I order the trifecta breakfast with over medium eggs. I received eggs that were well done, our server noticed it said yes I'll put it in a new order. I waited over 20 minutes the other members of my party had finished their breakfast and I'm still waiting for my eggs, I was very disappointed how long does it take to fry a couple of eggs? I paid at the register and I told the person at the register I was displeased and their response was we'll tell the cook. But honestly one would expect something other than notifying the cook that they over-cooked the eggs. I'll never go again and the breakfast was not as good as what I experienced enjoying at their other locations would not recommend this location at all.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We love First Watch restaurants. Always high quality at moderate prices. Breakfast, brunch and lunch only. (We've been to 4 locations in 2 states: all similar)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Loved the different breakfast choices here. I heard about the huge pancakes they serve but I was looking for a healthier choice so went with the morning market veg omelet. Two of the people I was with got pancakes, however, so I took a bite - the lemon ricotta version was scrumptious as were the banana granola crunch. On as sidenote,the coffee was great, too. If you go 9:30 or later, be prepared to wait b/c it gets crowded, even on a weekday.