“Great place at the beach and your dog can come...”
other travellers have booked this property
A Kozy Kitchen!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A Kozy Kitchen!
Private Parking!!
'I like to Party at The Cottage!!!'
..after the party at the Cottage!!
Beach is nice, but the Cottage is BETTER!!
I like to invite all my Friends to The Cottage!
'I Can't Wait to get to the Cottage!!'
'I'm goin' to The Cottage..I'm goin' to The Cottage?
'.....I'd definitely rather be at The Cottage!!!'
'....and The Cottage is WAAAY better than wearing THIS thing!!!'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Expeditio...
“Great place at the beach and your dog can come too!”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My dog and I really enjoyed our stay at the cottage! We loved walking to the beach every morning, and I also appreciated how walkable the location was - I didn't have to drive after I arrived! An easy walk to downtown Rehoboth, as well as the Good Earth Market right off Rt. 1 and excellent seafood at Big Fish Grill and Market. The cottage was comfortable, AC worked fast, and Paul was really helpful. Highly recommended!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Samantha...
“Cute lil' cottage!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Quaint & clean little place to stay for your trip down the shore. About a mile from the beach - my fiance and I didn't drive all weekend since we could walk everywhere in Rehoboth! The space was tiny, but that didn't matter since we barely spent time at home.

My fiance has dog allergies and had no problem staying here, if that was a concern for anyone! You could never tell that a dog has ever been there :).

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jacque R
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had such a great time at the cottage! It was cozy and welcoming, and within a short distance of everything you could want. The dogs enjoyed their stay as well! The weather didn't hold up but we still found plenty to do and I would recommend the cottage to any and all! Included pics of happy doggos for reference!

jenandere...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Lovely little cottage”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Clean, quiet, and adorable! We had a nice weekend. A bit of a walk to the main drag, but totally doable and mostly through tree-lined residential streets. Friendly owner! Very glad we could bring our three dogs, and pet deposit was refunded promptly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing