“Death Fries!”
Review of Arenas Longneck

Arenas Longneck
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Yes, that's right they are called death fries! French fries, bacon bits, cheese and cheese and BBQ sauce. They were artery clogging delicious. Really did not think we would like them, but really good. We split the death fries and a cheesesteak on a fresh and tasty roll. Good food, good service at a fair price. Definitely worth a try! We busted away from the usual and tried it, glad we did.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you're lucky enough to have an Arenas near by, stop in and try it. The menu & food is perfect when you want something quick and everyone wants something different. I think we've tried everything from soup to burgers. Each week night has a special and they have happy hour also. Arenas is for adults or families.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I ate alone today but eat here often with spouse and/or friends. Especially recommend the BLT. Also like peel and eat shrimp, corned beef sandwich, and burgers. The fries are golden and crispy. Different special each evening and useful rewards card for regular customers. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Ate here when staying at the Resort at Massey's Landing. The food was great. Service was great. No complaints at all. I recommend the French Dip sandwich.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were in a hurry and selected Arenas for a quick lunch. All but one at the table of four chose the half Sandwich and soup option. The sandwich was way better that the soup of the day...potatoes and bacon. The California club was loaded with fresh ingredients and served on very tasty wheat bread. Soup was okay but I wish I had opted for a salad and 1/2 sandwich. The BLTs the boys ordered were works of art! I've never seen a BLT WITH THAT MUCH B.‼️ All in all a nice little place .