“Wonderful sandwiches and friendly servers!!”
Review of Arenas Longneck

Arenas Longneck
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I ate alone today but eat here often with spouse and/or friends. Especially recommend the BLT. Also like peel and eat shrimp, corned beef sandwich, and burgers. The fries are golden and crispy. Different special each evening and useful rewards card for regular customers. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Ate here when staying at the Resort at Massey's Landing. The food was great. Service was great. No complaints at all. I recommend the French Dip sandwich.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were in a hurry and selected Arenas for a quick lunch. All but one at the table of four chose the half Sandwich and soup option. The sandwich was way better that the soup of the day...potatoes and bacon. The California club was loaded with fresh ingredients and served on very tasty wheat bread. Soup was okay but I wish I had opted for a salad and 1/2 sandwich. The BLTs the boys ordered were works of art! I've never seen a BLT WITH THAT MUCH B.‼️ All in all a nice little place .

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Always good food here. Soup was fabulous and wish I took a picture of my salad. As tasty as it looked.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We ate here on our way home from a weekend trip to the beach with a good friend who lives in the area. We got the “death fries” – they were very good. Hubby got a burger that he said was good and I had a shrimp salad wrap that was also yummy. The menu is huge; it was a hard decision to make on what to order. Service was fast & friendly. The only slight downside was that it was a little loud in the restaurant. Would definitely eat here again!