“Always good chicken”

Add it.
Kick N Chicken-Longneck
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We have picked up meals to take home over the years, and the chicken has consistently been delicious. Glad to hear they have re-opened after closing this store. We will look forward to getting take-out over the summer.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I am so hooked on the boneless chicken wings I have not ordered anything else. The boneless wings are actually. Buffalo breast chunks. Cooked perfectly the hot wings are a little on the mild side but are so good I don't mind.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

First time I went the guy behind the counter was almost to busy talking to someone else to take my order. It seemed a bother for him to answer my questions. Had wings not bad but nothing noteworthy. Tried a second time and the girl behind the counter was so much more helpful and pleasant. Went for the fried livers and was glad I did. They were done well thought I can't eat them often. All in all I won't hurry back but when I have a craving I'll be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

They offer quite the variety of flavors & spices. Wings were of decent size & flavoring was generous.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

First time for me best chicken on the lower shore of Delaware their sauces are good too! Waiting for it now.