“Yum”
Review of La Tonalteca

La Tonalteca
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 19 June 2018

They have the best salsa and chips around. Their prices are reasonable, your meal will come out hot and fresh.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here for dinner twice now and also have been here for lunch recently. Every time I have been pleasantly suprised with their large selection of menu items. Each time the food was really good. I cant wait to see the mariachi band. I will come back again!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on the way back from the beach. Initially, service was slow so we started to leave. Manager came and asked us if we were leaving due to service. She asked us to stay, we did. Food was good. Had the beef fajita. Didn't care for guacamole, as it was creamy vs chunky. If you like jalapenos, order a grilled jalapeno. We'd go again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We always stop here on our ride home to NJ from Assateague. The food tonight was excellent as usual, very flavorful and decent size portions. Excellent meal for a reasonable price and very friendly servers. The only thing I found a bit disappointing was that the children’s meal didn’t include the drink which would be fine but the small child’s drink was the same price as my drink (horchata) and it was not refillable. If I realized that I would have just ordered him a regular size drink at the same price.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This place doesn’t disappoint. If you want fast, hot, flavorful food this is the place to visit. I’ve never had a bad meal here.

Date of visit: February 2018