“Great mexican food and quick service.”
Review of La Tonalteca

La Tonalteca
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 2 October 2014

La Tonalteca has various locations including my favorite location which is in Rehoboth Beach. The food here is very good, they make delicious tamales, rice and beans.

On my most recent visit, I had the tamales to start and followed up with the Fajitas which were a combination of shrimp, chicken and steak. I was not disappointed, the food was outstanding. The service was also prompt and very polite. The best part has to be the value though, the food prices here are always very low, which is surprising because of the quality of the food.

I will definitely continue to get my Mexican fix at any of the Tonalteca restaurants.

1  Thank Shadow696

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

I recently ate there on a Friday night with my family. We were able to get in and seated without any wait. Staff was efficient. Good was good as was my margarita. The atmosphere was just ok. I was hoping for a lite more festivity with louder music, it was pretty quiet. The material on our booth bench could use so e repair/updating.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

It's a Friday night thing for us the same thing Texas fajitas, frozen golden margaritas, and the Tonalteca special desert

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have eaten here with my wife twice. The food is good. We love the shrimp/scallop dish, I consider it the best Mexican in Millsboro, It can get busy with families around 5/6 PM and the service slows down a little,

Been to La Tonalteca? Share your experiences!