“Gave them another chance at owners request”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Local favorite since 1979. Serving the best pizza, wings, cheesesteaks, fried chicken, home-style dinners and much more. Join us for breakfast where we serve buttermilk pancakes, French toast and delicious omelets!
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We went back for lunch after my father finally got to speak with the owner. He was assured that changes were being made and to give them a few weeks and try again.
Today's visit was much better. Service was good and food was also! We will go back since things have improved!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

By far worst experience at Pizza King ever! Service was horrible. Food was wrong and cold. Will not be back!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited pizza King with my family because you wanted to have a Sunday dinner that didn't know if I have any manual labor. So we get there and I didn't really like that we had to seat ourselves, but we found a table that would accommodate our family size. Our waitress was a sweetheart. She was kind and seem like she loved her job. We ordered pizza, wings, crab fries, and chicken tenders for a picky eater. The food was great and I would highly suggest trying the crab fries, that was awesome. Another thing that I really didn't care for was eating on cheap dollar store plastic plates that you had to be doubled to make sure it didn't collapse. Other than that, I will be visiting this establishment again... maybe in a couple months.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very nice breakfas ttry to go once a week, also had dinner several times very good,
prices very good

Reviewed 13 December 2016

All the food here is good but we especially look forward to Sunday morning breakfast with good ole country ham and grits. Sometimes we go for the scrapple and pancakes A real treat is the chicken and slippery dumpling dinner.