“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered pizza from Massey's Landing, and they brought it to the campsite. Very friendly delivery person.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I think this is the best pizza in the Long Neck area. The crust is thin and perfectly cooked. My favorite toppings are sausage (sweet not hot) and onions. The pizza was delivered when they said it would be (even in season on a Friday night!) and it was hot when it arrived.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I don't know what they add to their crust but it almost has a light garlic flavor, not overwhelming and it's also thin crust only! I haven't had any of their other items...and they deliver!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I've had their Sicilian and their round all were very good
They use real ingredients
Delivery is on time and friendly

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have order food from Bona Pizza many times in the last few years and have never been disappointed. They also have delivery. We like their pizza, subs, steak sandwiches, etc. Would recommend to family and friends.

Been to Bona Pizza? Share your experiences!