“Good mexican food”
Review of Plaza Mexico

Plaza Mexico
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This area needed a different cuisine for awhile now. Glad this place opened up. The menu has quite a number of choices and the place is always busy. I have been their twice now and both time was satisfied with my meal.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This menu could be two pages, it's the same thing around and and around. This is your typical off ramp 95 south restaurant, nothing but Sysco crap, I'am getting dizzy just thinking about it. Pretty much every thing in this restaurant taste the same, more frozen Sysco food service, no need for fresh anything no need for a chef, just the same generic crap.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

we had a group of about 10. we are locals btw. all of the food came out cold, soggy, and missing lettuce, tomato,cheese, sour cream, and they were out of avocado. service was horrible. the manager took our order, when we complained, he had conveniently "just left", yet we think he was hiding in the kitchen. five tables total in the place, yet 3 tables walked out complaining stories of horrible food and service and "never again". stay away

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican food. We have visited several times. Food is always good. Hot and tasty. Service is great. Margaritas are to die for. Prices are good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We need a nice moderate restaurant in this area..I was so happy to see this place open. My friend and I wandered in on a Wednesday night. The place was packed and the staff had no clue what to do with us. We sat at the bar to wait and drink a tasty beverage. My margarita was quite awful. It was a shade of green I have never seen and tasted like nothing. I sent it back. We waited forever for a table...hey it's tourrist season. I ordered a quesidilla appetizer. A cold dried out flour tortilla arrived filled with unmelted cheese. Not tasty. My friend's meal was your basic run of the mill cheap Mexican restaurant kinda food. It's ok. They are trying hard. I want them to get it together so there is another dining out option in Longneck. I might go back.. in tge off season.. with a geiger counter to check the radiation level of my margarita.

1  Thank moonmama55