“we love captains pizza and grill”

Captains Pizza & Grill
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 5 January 2018

the food is amazing and affordable. the staff has always been attentive. the portions are large, the salad bar/soup bar is very nicely stocked. they are never full you can always get a table! everything we have tried we enjoyed. the kids get pizza and we have tried the seafood platter, the prime rib and cheese steak subs. everything was good!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I ordered crispy fried chicken. Some pieces were ok and some of the chicken was undercooked. I was not happy. My dad had corndedbeaf, said it was tough. Mom had tacos, she liked them

Reviewed 9 November 2017

It is difficult to find great pizza here in Sussex County. Captain’s is decent, but nothing to rave about. Quick and convenient on Rt 24 between Lewes and Millsboro right at Longneck Road. Wings are OK, salads big.

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Get there between 2:00PM and 5:00PM for the Early Bird Special: $8.99 gets you soup, salad, entree (choose from 13 entrees, 8 of which are Italian) and dessert. It's always good, the only complaint being we can't eat it all. Good news, though: We take home for another night's dinner.

I tried to include a link to the earlybird menu, but was informed by the powers that be that was verboten. So here's an image which I hope will be acceptable. Perish the thought I should lose the 100 points for the rating.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The Pizza is great which is why i gave it 3 Stars. I've tried Cheese Steaks, skimpy on the meat. Buffalo Wings, just terrible. Wraps, okay, just okay. Menu is far too large and they should focus on what they know best and stop trying to over extend themselves.