“Half Price Entrees on Thursdays (before Summer)”

The Clubhouse at Baywood
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Long Neck
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just out for a relaxing meal, join us at The Baywood Clubhouse Restaurant and experience a world-class meal served by our our expert staff and created just for you. Enjoy an evening of great drinks and entertainment in our lounge, or take in the scenic views on our luxurious verandah overlooking the 18th hole of our championship golf course. If you're looking for something a little more romantic or intimate, request a table in our plush dining room. With its floor to ceiling wine cases and picturesque views of the golf course, you won't find a more tranquil setting.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I guess I was the last person to hear that this restaurant which was recently taken over by So-Del's, offers half price entrees on Thursday evening. I say this because the parking lot was full and we had to have a drink at the bar until our table was ready even though this restaurant has quite a few tables in several rooms. Half price offers will get the locals out especially if the food is good which I have to say it exceeded my expectation (based on a previous visit prior to the management change). My wife enjoyed her dry aged burger on a brioche bun while I had the baked oysters and fish and chips. Homemade peanut butter ice cream topped off my wife's meal in superb fashion. You cannot beat this deal! After I get back from vacation, I will be back to sample some of their other mouth watering offerings! Ample parking in the adjacent lots although I forgot to mention to management that several lights were out coming up the steps from the parking lot.

jaclynsodel, Public Relations Manager at The Clubhouse at Baywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad you stopped in to dine with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your fish and chips! We are looking forward to your next visit when you get back from vacation!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My husband and I visited the restaurant at Baywood on a recent Thursday for "happy hour" in the lounge and were pleased to discover that all the entrees were 1/2 price. I very much enjoyed my very healthy scallops dish with the cauliflower "risotto" and roasted brussel sprouts, but the real star of the evening was my husband's garlic and herb shrimp , served over a creamy polenta with sausage, leeks, roasted tomato and with a pickled green tomato for punch. He gave it 5 stars!

At a recent brunch I enjoyed an excellent and very filling Croque Madame (unusual in that it was served on a Pretzel roll), while my husband reveled in the steak and eggs.

We've been to Baywood many times over the past few years, but , while enjoying the beautiful grounds and the lovely clubhouse, we were unimpressed by the food. That changed, a little over a year ago, when restaurant management was taken over by SoDel Concepts. SoDel has a reputation for well managed restaurants with excellent food and good service and they have definitely made their mark at Baywood. Well worth a return visit!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad you stopped in to dine with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the scallops and shrimp entrees! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is the second time I've had dinner at Baywood in the past month, and each time I was with several others. The restaurant does a very brisk business, and both times the server was very slow (but with 8 friends, we entertained ourselves while waiting). My meal tonight shouldn't have left the kitchen, and it was not exactly as described on the menu, so I can only guess that they were not only very busy but also ran out of some ingredients.. First, the short ribs had a lot of fat on them (about 1/4 - 1/3 of the meat portion was inedible). Brussel sprouts were a "surprise" side, although they were burnt. Not a nice, caramelized dark brown, but charred. I tried to trim the black part off but it was nearly impossible. No salsa verde as described. The polenta with fontina was good. My husband enjoyed his salmon very much, and I was jealous. The bottom line is that I left the restaurant hungry. Not a good experience, and I don't know if we will return.

jaclynsodel, Director of Sales at The Clubhouse at Baywood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry that you did not have a great experience. As part of the management team, I would love to discuss this further, if you would like to. You can email me at Jaclyn@baywoodclubhouse.com.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The Clubhouse at Baywoods is a beautiful place offering an excellent dining experience. We recently went for Sunday brunch. There are both breakfast and lunch options—-something for everyone. I had a Crocque Madame ham & egg on a pretzel brioche bun. Definitely a winner! My fiancé had Eggs Benedict—always a great choice. We got $4 Mimosas which were excellent. Our waiter, Evan, was attentive and knowledgeable. Baywoods is truly a special but affordable dining experience.

jaclynsodel, Public Relations Manager at The Clubhouse at Baywood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad you stopped in to dine with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Sunday brunch! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We attended a group dinner Tuesday night at Baywood. The driveway up to the entrance was a winter wonderland of delight! Inside the club house the Christmas theme was elegant. There were 11 of us for dinner, and our waiter, Austin, couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The food was well presented and my salmon dish was excellent. My only complaint is that there are no vegetarian offerings. My husband is vegetarian and had to order the kid's macaroni in butter. I asked the waiter to have mushrooms put on top to give it some appeal! I asked the waiter to convey to the chef that we love the restaurant , but would request that some items be vegetarian.
The chef, Anthony, sent me a creme' brûlée to go! I am hopeful that the next time we go there the menu will reflect our request.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad you stopped in to dine with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Austyn! We are looking forward to your next visit!