“Full Menu, Great Choices”
Review of Route 40 Diner

Route 40 Diner
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was really surprised at the large menu, with so many options, when I first visited the Route 40 Diner. All of the meals I've tried to date are large, and great tasting. The staff is efficient and friendly; the prices are very reasonable, and the meals are good. Seating is comfortable and not crowded. The restaurant is clean.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Bruce D
Write a reviewReviews (83)

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The service was quick, the prices were reasonable. There was a wide selection and the portions were on the large side. The extra crispy fries were a hit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very clean and fast service. It may appear to be cowed inside, however the turnover is what counts. The manager is always walking around and chatting with the guests.

1  Thank RoninViera_FL
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

After a long hard weeks work, it's nice to skip my kitchen and have someone cook for me. Hubby and I dinner date here a least once a month. We've enjoyed a variety of their delicious meals. Menu selections are plentiful and offers something for even the pickiest eater. My typical diner meal is liver and onions, very good here, but the stuffed flounder, OMG. Tasty dishes n desserts, many choices, nice staff, clean, relaxed atmosphere and the best bang for our buck. Check it out for yourself.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My food was very, very good. When I told the waitress I preferred to have salad, but
would like to take it home, she gave me a container and I went to the salad bar and
chose exactly what I wanted. The flounder was very plentiful and delicious. I took
half of that home since there was so much. The waitress was pleasant and saw to
all of my needs in a timely manner.

Date of visit: April 2017