“We plan to come back and mak Beaufort House our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Torc Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nomad5990...
“We plan to come back and mak Beaufort House our main destination for touring beautiful Ireland.”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had traveled the coast for several days starting out in Dublin. When we reached Beaufort House it was like home. We rested, hiked, cooked in and ate at some wonderful restaurants. The three bedroom cottage was impeccable. Each bedroom updated with plush bedding and state of the art private baths. There's much you can see within short driving distance and my brother golfed at a beautiful course. We were late in arriving and Rachel had our cottage stocked with everything we needed for a full and proper breakfast. We can't wait to go back. Direct from whichever airport we land in.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Captainfu...
Berlin, Germany
“Amazing Cottages”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The Cottages are great and were impeccable and offer all amenities you would need. The surroundings are great. Rachel and Donald were great hosts and went the extra mile to make our stay memorable. We will try to return soon. Thank you very much, Johanna & David

Location Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Couples
ThejetGAJ
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“A Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My family and I just returned from our stay at the Beaufort House and it was an exceptional experience. The owners, Rachel and Donald, could not have been more accommodating and helpful. Both Rachel and Donald are excellent hosts and a wealth of terrific advice of what to see and where to go. If you are looking for a place that is close to Killarney with the feel of Ireland this is the place to go. We leased one of the carriage houses and it was just like being home for it was comfortable, airy and open.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
wannawazo...
San Mateo, Ca
“Heavenly...”
Reviewed 16 July 2006 for a stay in June 2006
people found this review helpful

We (myself, my mother and my two young sons) stayed in the Torc Cottage at Beaufort House for a week. I was in HEAVEN. The cottage is truly a small townhouse. It was 2 stories, two bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths. A comfortable livingroom complete with fireplace. The kitchen was surprisingly good. I am a lover of cooking and was very impressed with what I had to work with. There was even a washing machine. The cottages (there are 4) are all decorated beautifully. They were clean (aside from spider webs here and there but I had to remind myself we were in the country), comfortable and came in an incredible view!!! My boys had a blast running around and swinging on the swings. They played outside until sunset (10:30pm) and I never had to worry about them! Donald and Rachel were wonderful hosts and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Beaufort House Cottages are a perfect place to stay while in the Killarney area. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it. It was a perfect week!

Value Rooms
Cleanliness Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing