Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
FindHotelUS$154
eDreamsUS$154
1,948 results
All reviews mohegan sun free shuttle shuttle service free breakfast great place to stay oatmeal would stay here again rooms are large very nice hotel fitness center king bed minute drive the breakfast area casino couch concert midnight
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Check in was easy; room was not up to par- leftover food in the refrigerator, dark colored spots inside the shower. The second room was even worse than the first; third room finally met expectations. Management did not compensate the inconveniences to my satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Nice staff and very clean rooms. Shuttle service to the Mohegan was quick and easy. Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and climate controlled. Great water pressure and hot through my whole shower.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

The room was a great size, and close to the casinos and Mystic. Perfect location. The pool was closed during our stay, which was a bummer, but still had a great time. The only thing we had a hard time with was connecting our laptop to our tv, but not a big deal. We just watched our movie on our laptop. The wifi wasn’t great though.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

This hotel is awesome. My mother and I were on vacation from Florida, to our home town Uncasville. Unfortunately, my mother became ill, and had to go to the hospital. We were suppose to leave the Hyatt on the 3rd of August however my mother could not fly until 4 days later. I was concerned about the expense of the hotel, (it was great for a vacation) but not an extended say. I went to the front desk and asked if anything could be done to lower the price of the room. Without hesitation, they did, almost 100.00 a night for 4 nights. The also had a wheelchair for my mother when she arrived back from the hospital. The manager Lori and her staff were great. I did like the hotel and the location to the casino, and I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to my hometown, Uncasville.

Room tip: Ask for the 6th floor, the view of the trees is very pretty, and will be more so when Fall arrives
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Room wasn’t ready though we booked in advance and arrived after check in started. Room had a leak and leftover chips on the floor. Clearly was rushed clean. Check in took an hour. Staff seemed confused on reservation and weren’t kind or helpful. Thankfully it was a bachelor party so we weren’t at the hotel much.