1,364 results
All reviews the executive lounge train station business travel shuttle service valet parking free shuttle new york nyc doorman starbucks connecticut
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The texting feature was fantastic. It seemed like they were always one step ahead of us. Great location, and the service was fantastic. We really enjoyed the staff, and how they seemed to really like working there as they were very pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I reviewed this hotel a year ago and returned last week. The construction is over, but the hotel looks pretty much the same. The rooms are acceptable, not much improved. What did change was the friendly staff attitude. The lady with dreadlocks at the front desk treated me as if I was an inconvenience, and refused a courtesy room upgrade, snarling, "We have already chosen the room for you."
The biggest negative change is that the underground garage, which is hard to get to, has hiked overnight parking to $17 per night for hotel guests, the highest I have seen anywhere. They have also added a locked gate so you cannot leave unless you open it with a card. This reminds me of the "Roach Motel" TV ad: Guests can get in, but they can't get out. This is not an inviting setup, and I heard other guests complaining about it. You can avoid the hassle and expense by using corporate parking in the levels below the hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor and do not use hotel parking
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 8MoonRiver
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!
1) When booking, I was told they had a lounge on the executive level with drinks and appetizers in the evening and free breakfast in the morning. Unfortunately, they failed to tell me that it's closed on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. So I paid for this service and could not use it. Strike one!
2) Hotel allows pets. When we got our room, there was a loud barking dog next door. Strike two!
3) The wallpaper in the bedroom was peeling off and stained in the bathroom. Strike three!
4) When I walked up to the front desk to check in, the receptionist answered the phone and began to argue with a guest right in front of me. Then after they got off the phone, they talked with the other receptionist before they greeted me to check in. I stood at the front desk for a couple minutes before they began to check me in. Strike four!
I will never stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dpete1
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel itself is very nice and very well cared for by the staff. Property and rooms are kept exceptionally clean and very roomy. Ground floor check in area, lounging area, computer, restaurant, store and everything else needed is very large and spacious. The room I was provided was spacious and roomy with 2 queen beds and very cold air conditioning with a flat panel TV. The window in my room overlooked the interior of the hotels ground floor which I didn't care for. Other surprises is the self parking that is charged to your hotel bill for $17.00 plus taxes and the Continental breakfast that is normally free at most hotels is $21.00 per head before tip. My breakfast bill with tip came out to be over $50.00 with the taxes. It's a nice place to stay at, but not with the additional expenses.

Room tip: Ask for room with window that faces outside.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

It was great, expensive but worth the price. First time staying at a Hilton Hotel, would recommend it to anyone who needs to getaway. We had the room with the King sized bed and a whirlpool, definitely felt like i was living a luxurious lifestyle for my whole stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple