All reviews full kitchen front desk the penthouse pull out bed make your own waffles nice tv great staff oatmeal complimentary breakfast only stayed one night long term visit family room was spacious extended stay convenient location enjoyed my stay ct
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Overall, the stay was really nice. For rooms that have the pull out bed it was very uncomfortable and it doesn’t have a real mattress. You might want to put the couch cushions underneath the mattress to make it more comfortable. There is lots of closet space and it the room was very clean. The hotel breakfast was very good. I had biscuits and sausage and a Belgium waffle. Also, the tv only has 1 station which is a bunch of advertisements.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a Gen1 property, so we had to haul all our suitcases and belongings up the stairs to our 2-bedroom room. However, the staff helped! They took what could have been a poor experience and turned it around.

But yes, the hotel is older. The room smelled of the previous pets that stayed there.

But would i go back to this hotel? Yes, if i had my family with me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great location right off Route 8. Comfortable, clean room with kitchen and table. There's a sofa to relax on. Very good, complete breakfast included. Swimming pool for those hot days. I did have a problem with parking when I came back late. Had to park in the fire lane. But that was minor. In all, a very good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was a decent experience. But the place needs a little work--you could tell it was a little worn and they were working on renovations. The room was ok. We liked the full refrigerator and the bed was comfy. There was a nice TV and good work area and the WiFi was good. The exercise area, which I used, was acceptable, but needed some renovation. It was pretty worn. We stayed here to be close to our niece, and the location was very good and close to highways and main roads. It was pretty quiet too. The breakfast was good. The business center was ok. We really liked the special night on Monday, where fancy snacks were provided. That's a nice amenity and the food was good. Staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful. That was a plus. A little renovation and it would be four stars. We also really liked all of the spring flowers around the property.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We vsited this Inn in early May 2018 enroute to our grandsons ball game. On return from a very taxing drive in the remnants of a tornado we had to shuffle through newly laid mulch that had been strewn over the entire walkway to our room after high winds much earlier in the day. The mulch was stuck to our shoes and pant legs so obviously was dragged into room. This could have been cleaned up after the winds had dissapated.We were anxious to take a shower and go to bed after a taxing drive. But no soap, no shampoo, no lotion. Called the desk and asked them to send some to us. They did send some. Once inside, the mulch bark was dragged in along with us. We then noticed two small bottles of water on the kitchen table and thought it was a nice gesture from the inn. We had just driven through the tornado and it was a welcome site.
That nite before bed I noticed there was a charge on my visa acct. I called the desk to inquire and they said it was a policy to make sure we were using a valid visa and in the morning it would be off our account. After breakfast I asked the desk clerk to check my account again. He gave me a copy and it showed no balance. However, when we returned home I rechrcked my visa and the charge for two bottles of water - about $12 cdn was charged. On two occasions I called the front desk to ask to have this charge reversed. The water was not in the fridge.It was sitting on table..no note, no chit to mark off. I have travelled many times and know how bar fridge usage works. this was not in a bar fridge. It was sitting on a table. No one has returned my calls and the charge has not been reversed. To add insult to injury, the bed definitely needs replacement. Mattress had nothing left as far as support. It was a sorry excuse for a bed. So my rating is 2 out of 10.

Room tip: Make sure to check room and mattress, as well as your visa bill.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norma P