“Golden Bakery”

Add it.
Golden Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Hillcrest
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Typical good little family bakery. Range of pies, cakes, pastries, sandwiches, rolls and even does coffee which is quite good value for money. Pleasant people and I call in there for food every few weeks. Plenty of parking out front off the road.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Good basic family bakery. Range of baked pies, cakes , filled rolls and similar. My daily coffee shop nearby had a glitch with their machine so although I had never tried this bakery's coffee, in desperation I did. I was pleasantly surprised. The coffee was good. I still buy my steak and kidney pies from them. Friendly staff. Recommended.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I found my Danish very chewy.. however my wife loved her muffin.. win and lose.. they had nice selection of pies but 8am is a bit early for me to have one of those.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Typical good family bakery. Pleasant staff with good range of baked goods. In particular, years ago I talked him into making steak and kidney pies. He obliged and having not been there for a while I have been back several times recently and the pies have improved even more. Good foods and prices so worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2016