All reviews pool table starbucks coffee train tracks rooftop lounge mediterraneo restaurant ping pong small waterfall large shower rooms are beautiful modern look complimentary breakfast on site restaurant wedding weekend modern hotel exceeded my expectations key card yogurt
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We had our wedding room block at Hotel Zero Degrees for the weekend of my wedding. The staff was amazing. I dropped off a lot of LARGE guestroom boxes and the front desk kindly accepted them a few days early. From the front desk to the bellman to the catering staff that supplied a great lunch for the bridal party to the sales team that answered my constant rooming list requests within minutes, I cannot thank the staff at this hotel enough for making my stay and all of my guests' stay amazing. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Kelly R,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations and helped make your special day a success. Should your travels bring you back to the area we would love to welcome you back. Best of luck and safe travels.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! This hotel is such a hidden gem! Great service, beautiful rooms, and the inclusive breakfast is over the top! Check this hotel out! Went to the sister hotel Delamar for wonderful massage prior to check in! Amazing generous service throughout the stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Alicia F,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. It seems you were able to to enjoy all we have to offer along with our sister property, The Delamar. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future should you return to our area.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We were there to attend a wedding, this was one of two blocks of rooms apparently. (best of luck to both couples, BTW!) We took the Hartford Train from Grand Central station in NYC, should you decide to arrive in this manner, get off at South Norwalk. The hotel sent a shuttle to us, it is perhaps 10 minutes drive from the train station. Hotel itself was very clean, updated rooms were quiet and staff very helpful. There was plenty of hot water, and the WiFi seemed fast and reliable. There is a waterfall next door adjacent to the bar/restaurant which is quite scenic actually. That implies of course that a restaurant and bar are onsite, there are cheaper options close by however not as many by walking. The rooms were nicely updated and beds comfortable. There was ample plug space for accessories such as laptop computers, etc. I'd recommend this hotel and it would be the first I'd try to book should I ever return to Westport.

Dear airboss01,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your visit to attend a wedding. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you return to our area.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had a great experience staying there the weekend of my daughter's wedding. The guys at the desk were great! The rooms were beautiful including the suite that my daughter and her bridesmaids got ready in! I didn't hear anybody from our large group of guests that stayed there have any complaints! The free breakfast buffet was also wonderful. Will stay there every chance we get!

Dear Cherie R,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know your daughters wedding was a success, I will be sure to pass this feedback along to all the staff members. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My client hosted their wedding block and post-nuptial brunch at Hotel Zero Degrees. As a luxury planner in Manhattan I am very hard to please. I was extremely impressed with how helpful the staff was. Specifically Joe who assisted us with the hotel shuttle. He was always available for us and very friendly. Felicia and the other front desk agents were also delightful. Monique made photocopies for me last minute which was very helpful. The friendly and helpful staff really makes the hotel what it is. Great experience all around!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Jessica J,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know your client had a successful wedding block and post-nuptial brunch. I will be sure to pass this feedback along to all the staff members involved, we look forward to welcoming you or any clients back should you need anything in the future.