“Strictly stress free!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Large Lawn
Sauna
Kitchen
One of two bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michele S
Waterford, Connecticut
“Was not represented properly in the discription”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Did not know that there were multiple cabins. The beach and dock was shared by all. The cabins were very small especially the bathroom. Bathroom only had sink and toilet, shower was located in a different building that all the cabins had to share. The key that I was given didn't open the cabin and had to have a child crawl through a window to unlock the door. There was no three pronged outlet for a laptop to be plugged into. The plug for the kitchen appliances is over the sink and is not even a GFI. That is dangerous and a shock hazard. Manager was upset with amount of people that was at our cabin. She also didn't like that we had visitors to fish and swim on Sat. afternoon. The only good thing was Pond.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pond
Liked least: The space
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nino7996
New York City, New York
“Strictly stress free!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a wonderful stress free time. I vacation several times a year and often feel as if I need a vacation after my vacation. I left this vacation feeling rested and super happy, we fished, swam in the lake, used the Sauna, and canoed all over the lake. It was wonderful...we had our cabin, all the privacy one needs...I would recommend that all vacationers should bring their bedding, food, towels, toiletries, laptops with wifi...the cabin has electricity, a fridge, stove, coffee pot and a toaster. It also has pots, plates, cups and glasses...I brought alot of my own stuff because I'm a little picky...I had a wonderful time, the only thing I did not like was not having a shower in the cabin...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lake was amazing.
Liked least: Having to shower in another place than my cabin.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing