All reviews the lower level complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub the breakfast area parking lot restaurants and shopping waffles excellent hotel clean rooms staff was friendly off the highway great customer service fresh fruit one night stay nice stay front desk staff business trip
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We stopped here for one night on our trip back home to Maine after traveling for a few days. We try to find Hampton Inns because we can always rely on them to have a clean room, wonderfully comfortable and clean bed, and welcoming and helpful staff. The Danbury Hampton Inn was all of this. We had a restful night. The front desk person, Victor, was delightfully personable and helpful. All the staff we encountered were very friendly. We will definitely stay here again, as we often travel through Danbury.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victor C, Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest (Pat F),

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us Pat! That is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much that we can count on you returning in the near future. Your 5 star review was very informative. Thanks for sharing such great comments with us on your personal experience with Victor and our fabulous team members. We look forward to your return and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

We stayed here with our 1.5 year old son for a wedding. We spent the extra money so that we were able to have more room for my son and the sitter. They room seemed smaller than others with a regular room. Also bring your own pillows, they are terribe!!

Date of stay: December 2015
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Victor C, Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest (388cynthiar),

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to my attention. As a valued guest, your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the condition of the pillow in the room and for your room accommodation as well. Please know that your experience is very uncommon. Our hotel is often praised for our room amenities, so this was quite a shock. We believe very strongly in guest satisfaction and hope to welcome you back in the future to demonstrate how we strive to care for, value and respect our guest room request. Please feel free to call me directly at (203) 748-6677 if you wish to further discuss your stay.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

We chose this motel to be close to family while visiting and for it's indoor pool and spa. It met and exceeded our expectations and we will definitely make this our home away from home from now on when visiting. The room was very nice and the staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the rooms don't have refrigerators and microwaves.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Faye H,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your most recent visit to our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you will be making us your “home away from home” while visiting Danbury! While we do not have refrigerators and microwaves in every room, we do have them available upon request, so please contact the hotel directly for your next visit and we will make sure you receive one! Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our hotel and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Had the unfortunate experience of getting sick during our stay. The staff went above and beyond when my wife asked for a few things to assist me. They even suggested and provided ginger ale to help my recovery (it worked!). When folks care that much about their guests you know you have chosen the right hotel. 5 stars for the Hampton Danbury staff!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Victoryroads,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of our hotel! I am sorry to hear that you were sick while travelling to the area, but I am very pleased to hear that our team did what we could to make sure that you felt at home while travelling to Danbury. I appreciate your kind words regarding our team and will definitely share your comments with everyone here. We would love to have you back with us, and hope that your next trip out to Danbury will be in good health.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn.I also enjoyed the staff and manager.the rooms were clean.When I asked for a microwave and frig,they both were brought to my room with no problem.Hampton Inn keep up the great work.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear 884joycer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as your interactions with the hotel team and our efficiency in meeting your requests. We would love to have you as our guest again if ever the need arises to return to Danbury, and we will most definitely keep up the great work!!