1,076 results
All reviews outback steakhouse pet friendly hotel room was clean cottage cheese waffles hard boiled eggs outdoor pool the breakfast area room key great place to stay first floor continental breakfast off the highway front desk staff king suite nice stay danbury area
Reviewed 7 September 2016

As always we found LaQuinta an excellent place to stay in the US on our way to Florida. LaQuinta is a clean up to day hotel. The breakfast is great and kept supplied and check in and out very easy. Booking is easy on line and we have had no problems arriving late. We had a great nights sleep and were able to get on the road quickly in the morning. Staff were friendly, polite and professional.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DanburyManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

We strive to provide a clean and comfortable hotel room, exceptional guest service, all at a value and I'm pleased to see our efforts were noticed. With breakfast being the most important meal of the day, we aim to start you off on the right foot. We look forward to welcoming you back on your way home from Florida.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights in August. The room was decent, average size. The door was very difficult to open due to the handle. The outdoor pool was spacious, my daughter spent a long time swimming and the hot tub was good as well. Unfortunately, there was a rowdy group of about 15 teens who obviously were not staying at the hotel, but knew somebody, who were also there for hours. I thought they would be kicked out, but they were just told to be quieter.

There is an Outback Steakhouse connected to the hotel, but my daughter doesn't like that, so we went elsewhere. Parking was tight when we returned, because of many patrons at the Outback. This hotel is very convenient, right off 84 from only one direction. The other direction is confusing, and my GPS kept sending me to the next exit to circle around to the other direction, which was very annoying and time consuming.

It was a good stay otherwise, and I would recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us and had the opportunity to rest and relax by the pool. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Safe travels always.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I have never stayed in a La Quinta before but the quality of them in my home town gave me little confidence. After reading the glowing reviews of this property on Trip Advisor I decided to give them a shot. My family stayed in two rooms on two non consecutive nights so we slept in a total of four different rooms overall.

Let me start by saying the other family members had no issues at all with their either of their rooms and were satisfied with their stay. We had a couple of issues but nothing major.

The first night both beds in our room had sunken areas in the middle, so you rolled to the middle. I slept in my sons bed to allow my husband a good nights sleep by himself since he was doing all the driving. The room was spacious, clean and otherwise comfortable. The second night we stayed in another section of the hotel and the mattresses were extremely comfortable but the air conditioner would not get it under 78 degrees in the room, even though it was 65 degree outside, so a bit too warm for a comfortable night.

Hot tub was nice and my son enjoyed the pool.

Breakfast buffet was nice, hot and cold food items.

Having Outback restaurant literally attached to the hotel is an absolute plus for guests.

They even had two charging station for electric cars, which I thought was a great option for those with with that kind of car.

I would return to this property without hesitation.

The front desk staff were very pleasant!

Trip type: Travelled with family
DanburyManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

The best compliment we can receive is that you will be back. I'm pleased to see you and your family enjoyed your trip and were able to enjoy the salt water pool and hot tub. We are making strides in limiting our carbon footprint and in addition to our charging station, we have our energy efficient HVAC units and solar panels on our roof. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Serviceable mid range hotel that accepts pets. Nothing stood out about the hotel; however it is clean and reasonable. Breakfast was ok but not great as compared to Hampton Inns. Bonus was getting a 10% discount on meals at the attached Outback Steakhouse. Overall all things being equal would probably stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

The best compliment we can receive is that you will be back. Certainly a clean, comfortable, and moderately priced accommodations is something to remember! We have a great partnership with the Outback and they currently offer our guests 10% off of their bill- what a treat. We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Quiet, large comfortable room. Our "key" did not work initially, but the desk corrected the situation. Parking in front is limited, but space behind the building was sufficient. Because of a split in US 6, entering from the interstate from the west is a little tricky. The breakfast area is large and was well supplied. Computers are available near the front desk.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

We're pleased to see you enjoyed your trip into our hotel! With breakfast being the most important meal of the day, we aim to provide many options to get you started on the right foot. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.