“Best value in Telluride”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tom L
Pgh, United States
“Best value in Telluride”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Hard to believe this place still available in rediculously expensive Telluride. Location at walking distance to lift in town. The parking situation is the only mild inconvenience as you need to use the edge of the public lot. My room was newly renovated and really comfortable. The desk folks were super helpful for advice and where to go for everything. Place is older and it's basic accommodations but I come to ski and it was just what I needed. No restaurant in the hotel, but so many within walking distance it was not an issue.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Mar 2015
It pleases us that you found us so. We have a wonderful little morning deli around the corner from us, an incredible Thai restaurant in nearly the same spot, a full line liquor store and the Original Coonskin lift at our fingertips...and more! Thank you for the time you took to share your experience in Telluride, Colorado
texas
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Telluride hotels

AZ
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

12 Sep 2013
We have several configurations of lodging at Mountainside Inn and do have many with kitchenettes complete with microwave, fridge, sink and stove top. We also have a patio and grassy area where you may wash off your bike or motorcycle.

Heather White
Manager
KNOXVILLE
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
5 Sep 2013
Aw, shucks. We hope you come back...and bring the whole fam!

Heather White

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Jun 2013
Thank you for your kind review and so glad you enjoyed your stay at Mountainside Inn.
Hope we see you next year for the race!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing