“Loved it”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - Fully Equipped Kitchen
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - King Master Suite
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - Master Bathroom with double sinks, heated floors & towel bars
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - Master Bathroom with enormous shower with 6 shower heads
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - Queen Bedroom
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - Twin Bedroom - Can be made into a king bed
Norwegian Log Unit 202 - View from living room
Norwegian Log Common Area Hot Tub
Norwegian Log - Ski-in Access
Norwegian Log - photo taken from gondola, Fall 2012
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TheTravel...
“Loved it”
Reviewed 1 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We loved our time at this property. It worked very well for our group of 6 (3 couples). The rooms were comfortable, the kitchen was great and well stocked, and the views off the balconies were fantastic. Ski-in, ski-out worked pretty well (not ideal, but good); there was decent snow. Stairs were a bit rough, but the hot tub was great. Kim was an exceptional host. We loved our time at this condo and look forward to booking again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Corpus Christi
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Management Response
4 Apr 2012
Hi Nancy
thanks for the review. You should of told me there was a problem with the water heater. It is a 60 gallon tank so 6 people should be able to take long showers with no problems. When a thermostat fails in a water heater, it will only give so much hot water. I bet that is the problem even though there was another group after you that didn't say anything about the hot water so I'll check into it. I can't fix things if I don't know about them. Thanks again for coming to Steamboat.
OH
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing