“CONDOS IN STEAMBOAT, INC. ROCKS”
Renovated Kitchen & Fully Equipped
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base: Living Room with 46' Samsung TV Dining Table for 4
Check Availability
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base in Winter
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base: Hot tub area
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base: Ski-in trail
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base: Hot tub area during winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LRHDJH709
Middletown
“Fair accommodations”
Reviewed 5 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Storm Meadows building was old and not very appealing. Our unit had an updated kitchen but the furnishings needed to be replaced. Living room furniture was worn and the bed needed new pillows. The bedroom furniture drawers were flimsy and the bed did not have a headboard or footboard. It was on a bed frame. The bathroom needed to be completely redone. As far as ski in and ski out, you had to walk across the street, down steps and up a hill to ski down to the lift. They did have a lift before the hill, but it was never open. Ski in was adequate if you paid attention to the signage returning to the base. As for my husband and I, this is not a place we would return.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
RickAnnVM...
Atlanta, Georgia
“CONDOS IN STEAMBOAT, INC. ROCKS”
Reviewed 8 November 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We keep returning to Storm Meadows I at Christie Base, unit 350. We have watched its evolution and upgrades through the years. With a newly renovated kitchen and large TV, après ski is awesome. Not to mention the ease of walk out/ski in. We love it so much, we are headed back in the Fall. The ease of renting and the high-touch of management team make this an easy vacation pick year after year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Connecticut
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
West Palm Beach FL
Reviewed 27 May 2010 for a stay in December 2009
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Maryland
Reviewed 28 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$130
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing