“I've never been a fan of cook it yourself food”

The Mint Steakhouse Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Silverthorne
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

If you like cooking your own meal, but paying a lot for it try this place. It is unique and has been there for a long time. I used to go for my birthday around Christmas time and usually fell asleep before we got a table because of the two hour wait. I prefer to send my food back if it is not Cooked to my liking, but here you do the cooking and if it's overlooked, too bad.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We were looking for a nice restaurant for our anniversary celebration and made reservations at the Mint Steakhouse. The wait staff is very friendly and prompt.
My husband enjoyed selecting our steaks and grilling them. They were delicious. The salad bar was really nice and the side (potato) was good. We enjoyed the rustic/historical feel of the place and plan to dine here again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I haven't been to the Mint in years, but I really wanted to get back because I remember how great their app menu was. Stuffed mushrooms, the best Jalapeno poppers I've ever had (bacon wrapped, not scalding hot), hamburger sliders, and also a terrific cocktail menu. It won't be years until I get back again!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

If you have a good group of people, it's a blast standing around the massive grill and cooking your own meal! Waitstaff is friendly and funny. Food is fabulous!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Yes, the steaks are very cheap. But they are also poor cuts of meat. I don't think anything there is very good. The salads sometimes look terminal, the meat suspect, and the veggies aged.

2  Thank RinTulsa