“Ice Cream and Chocolate Covered Twinkie!”

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Silverthorne
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to get a ice cream waffle cone! Clean atmosphere and a large selection of chocolate specialties.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I had been seeing people all over Main Street in Breck with cones from Rocky Mountain Chocolate so I was excited to go. I was a little surprised to see a sign that they don't make their own ice cream- made by blue Bunny. The vanilla waffle cone I got was a runny mushy mess. The waffle cone was fine but overall it was nothing great and I could go to a grocery store for the same thing.

I have no idea about the chocolate they sell but I was a little surprised to not see any fudge in the shop.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I never knew there could be so many fresh Carmel apple flavors and the great thing about it was he cut it for us to make it easier to eat!!!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The property is located in the heart of Vail Village. High end chocolate and all types of treats. Pricey but good . . . .

Reviewed 26 December 2016

As a frequent traveler I see RMC in the airports but never seen an actual store location so we stopped in to get some goodies for skiing. The selection is excellent and everyone in our crew was wanting more.