“Great Celiac Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Got breakfast here twice with Celiac wife and family. Very busy on the weekend with limited seating, but I would still go back. Very good and fair prices. Good variety of gluten free baked goods including brownies, banana bread, carrot cake, bread pudding, pumpkin bars and cookies. Wife had a bagel sandwich both trips. Bagel was from canyon bake house. No illness either time. Highly recommend.

1  Thank christopherpK8877ZJ

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Blue Moon is a small bakery and breakfast operation. Only a few tables inside, most people get and go. Good baked goods - the place in northern Summit County to get a sweet roll or chocolate tart. A lot of front range visitors know about Blue Moon, so it can get pretty darn busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Most of the things I got there were very delicious! They wrapped the strudel in plastic wrap and it became really soggy ! I love the rest . Great variety for a little bakery!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic lunch at Blue Moon today. Our food was fresh, tasty, expertly prepared. We enjoyed dining at an outside table. I had a half Mediterranean turkey sub with a cup of terrific pork chili. My wife enjoyed her club sandwich. Lunch for two downtown Breckinridge for $25. I highly recommend this little gem. We did not purchase any desert, but the baked goods looked fantastic.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This is a great breakfast spot especially when other places have long waits. The food is fast fresh and tasty. You can’t go wrong here except your waistline will not like you!

Date of visit: July 2018