“yum”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2018

great bakery with lots and lots of desserts and breads, and very good sandwiches for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

On a family ski trip and needed a cake ( a real one not grocery style ) and Blue Moon Bakery delivered ! On the spot there was a carrot cake which they personalized for the birthday recipient and boy was it delicious! Will come back next ski weekend!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

If your staying in Silverthorne and looking for a quick place to grab breakfast or lunch before skiing then go here. They have lots of pastries, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee choices. The McDonald's (100ft away) was closed for remodeling and was originally where we were headed. I am so glad they weren't open since it led us to this hidden gem!

P.S. Breakfast burrito, bagel with ham and eggs, and a cup of fresh brew....perfect with any 4 degree Colorado morning!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We always stop at the Blue Moon Bakery on our way to Breckenridge because their food is delicious: on our last trip, my friend and I chowed down on a French Dip Sandwich that was made completely right and a roast beef sandwich, perfect in it's simplicity. Their bread is delicious and they are super fast at serving the line that always seems to wind out the door. My only complaint with this company is that their baked goods simply aren't very good, which is saying a lot, seeing how it's pretty hard to screw up a brownie, but that's exactly what happened when we ate there last. I gave into temptation and got one of their M&M brownies and my friend got a Blondie. We both took one bite on the drive home, looked at each other and spit them out. That's how terrible they were! I now know that while the Blue Moon is a GREAT place to have lunch or breakfast burritos that maybe they should focus in on the taste of their baked goods rather than just having a huge amount available. Quality over quantity would help here, but I'll still be stopping by for their savory foods - well worth it.

1  Thank ColleenBlooms
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Always interested in trying a local bakery but this one was a disappointment. Was given a cup for coffee but couldn't get anything out of the pump thermos. Had to convince the guy behind the counter that it really didn't work. After he was convinced, he realized they hadn't put the pump back in. Now I could get a cup of COLD coffee. Asked for fresh coffee and was told they would heat it in the microwave. Got back old lukewarm coffee. Tried the eclair but found it was stale. Asked for a refund but was snubbed. Tossed the coffee and eclair. I won't be coming back!