“Vacation surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2016

My husband and I found this place when we were staying at the nearby Hampton Inn. We bought muffins and fancy cupcakes to eat later that day. These treats were some of the best I have ever tasted! I wish I had found this place the day before so I could have even more. They also had a good breakfast and lunch menu that hopefully we will be able to sample the next time we go through town. Don't miss out on this treasure spot.

1  Thank DH447

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Blue Moon may not have much seating, but their sit down breakfast dishes are awesome. You can also get bread or pastries and treats to go, as well as sandwiches. Their food is good, their service is forgettable, and their prices are decent. It's a mad house during the mornings during ski season, and it's good enough to wait in line!

1  Thank COhorsegirl
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great to go breakfast burritos, pastries. They also make sit down breakfast. Seating is limited, not a big place. Oh and did I mention the baker worked in Maine and learned how to make real whoopie pies? Yeah they sell em

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We love stopping at Blue Moon any time we drive past Silverthorn. Very yummy, we all have our favorite treats we love to get.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

After a couple of hours on I70 -- you need a break. Friends told us to try this place and when you first find it, in a strip mall just off the highway, you may doubt their advice. Don't fret - you will be well taken care of.
The sandwiches are huge - I wish they had a half sandwich or a soup and half option. The wraps are quite good also. Only issue I had - I wish I'd ordered the sandwich with the Dakota bread and not the sourdough...the sourdough was a bit "wonder-breadish". without much of the tang I've had in other sourdough.
The deserts looked amazing (the cream cake sample on the counter was amazing) but we couldn't face more hours in the car if we had that narcotic!

1  Thank DudefrmAK