All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk hot tub bunk beds both mornings eggs and sausage an older property working order guest laundry outlet shops third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again king suite
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

They gave us great rates for 2 family suites which had bunk beds. The hotel smelled from the over-use of air freshener to cover up the horrible smoke smell. The lobby is the only place that doesn't smell. Its sorta clean but needed updating badly. We stayed only 1 night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The staff was great. Room very nice and clean , plenty of room . Cookies at front desk are very good.
The bed was a little hard for my liking but it's a crap shoot on what type of mattress you will get in a hotel.
They did have a nice couch to relax on.
I will stay at a quality inn on any vacation in the future! Great value very good hotel and service! Keep up the great work guys!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We didn't have a reservation but were lucky enough to find this property. For the price per night, it far exceeded our expectations. Our room was clean, stocked with a ton of pillows of various firmness, and the air conditioning was ice cold just the way I like it. The inside pool and and inside/outside hot tubs were in good working order. A variety of tasty options were provided for breakfast. And the staff was very friendly... special thanks to Tyler at the front desk for getting us into a room that fit our needs and providing good recommendations for restaurants. We will definitely plan to stay here again on our next trip into the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The room was very clean. It is an older property with interior hallways and an up front lobby. I would suggest an upper level room as level one has access through the windows from the parking lot. Bfast was above average with limited space to sit.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was my first time in Silverthorne. Our family booked a 2 night 3 day get away to the area. We booked three separate rooms. My parents had a room with two queen beds. My sister and her bf had a family room, which included a separate small room off the living area with bunk beds. I booked my own room desiring privacy and tranquility :-) My room on the 3rd floor was perfect. quiet, cool. king bed, great view of the mountains, sunrise, etc (306) I booked online and paid in advance with no cancellation and it was by far the most affordable way to go. My parents and sisters rooms were both on the second floor. The family rooms with extra bunk bed availability is located right by the staircase, so u will hear noise of people going up and down the stairs. It did make sleeping in their room a bit difficult depending on the stair traffic. The view they had was opposite to mine with a ventilation system right outside their window. My parents room down the hall was quiet. My mom was concerned about hotel hygiene as she has seen lots of tv warnings, so she opened all the sheets and stripped the bed down to the mattress cover, where she said she saw discoloured stains. She called the main desk and requested they changed the mattress cover, but they never did. I was not concerned about bedding nor did I feel we were staying in a hotel that did not have high standards. My bedding was fresh and very comfortable. The pillows so nice, I would love to buy my own just like that. The front desk was friendly. They offered a free breakfast between certain hours. they do not encourage people to linger in the small breakfast area. The front desk controls the tv on the wall and when closing time of the breakfast area comes, the tv was promptly turned off. Mostly cold breakfast except for the addition of sausages, or creamed beef and biscuits. A waffle maker was available one morning and french toast the other day. It would be nice if someone would wipe the table surfaces off and or sweep the floor up in-between, as crumbs are scattered here and there and some people don't bother to clean up after themselves. The pool and hot tub area are inside and on the small side, but I am sure some visitors with families like the availability of both. The elevator was small and slow, so I always took the stairs. I think there is only one elevator. The hotel is very convenient to the outlet shops and in general to the highway, etc. I would definitely stay here again and would request the same room I had.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family