All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk hot tub bunk beds both mornings eggs and sausage an older property working order guest laundry outlet shops third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again king suite
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Booked the hotel while traveling on the interstate.

Greeted by friendly staff upon arrival. Used the pool and the hot tub. They were very nice.

Breakfast included the standard continental items plus scrambled eggs and sausage patty.

Room was clean and in good working order. Included microwave and refrigerator. 2 queen beds we're comfortable. In the wall air conditioner was a bit loud.

Noticed hotel has self service guest laundry. Looked good but I didn't use.

Fast food and sit down restaurants with in walking distance.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We had a nice sized comfortable room on the 3rd floor. There are luggage carts available to help with carrying all of your necessities inside. Freshly baked cookies were ready on the counter at check-in. Yum! The room was clean and comfortable, the beds were very comfy, and the shower was large with good water pressure. There was a continental breakfast provided, and it was nicely presented and tasty (the tiny muffins were great!) There was a minor glitch with payment (I intended to pay with cash, but my credit card was charged). This was fixed within minutes by the morning desk staff. The hotel is close to I-70, for an easy travel stop-but we didn't have any noise from the interstate. Also, there is a Target close by for last minute toiletries and snacks.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine.
The manager however not only neglected to tell us they would be a shutting the water off (while I was showering to get ready for a wedding) but they deactivated our cards for leaving dogs "unattended". They would have noticed had they actually entered the room that the dogs were crated (couldn't bring them to the wedding). We called ahead of time twice to confirm our reservation and that they were pet friendly. They knew we would be gone for 2 hours for the wedding. While we were away they added a total of $125 extra fees for the dogs (Neither of which are big dogs) claiming they didn't know we would have them.

I have no problem with this facility and their policies, what I do have a problem with is a manager who clearly has no business in business.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This hotel has some amazing views, especially out of the front lobby. The hotel is just off of I-70 and is nearby several convenient gas stations. Overall the room was decent. The A/C took a little while to really begin to cool the room, but it worked well at _keeping_ the room cool.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is right off of I-70, and near the outlet mall and restaurants. Property is in pretty good shape. Room was good. Breakfast was a bit below average. Eggs were burned and still served. No bacon or sausage like most Choice properties. Being in that location it's more pricey than most Quality Inns around, but you pay to be in the mountains. Some great hikes nearby.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business