All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk hot tub bunk beds both mornings eggs and sausage an older property working order guest laundry outlet shops make your own waffles third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night on Sept 22, 2016. We were in room #201, which was a two queen beds room. There was adequate parking outside.

The clean room had a fridge, microwave, good air-conditioning / heating, separate work desk and chair, Wi-Fi and safe. There were plenty of power outlets for charging all our devices overnight. Even though it was just off the I70 interstate, there was no traffic noise nor hotel guest noise. There are the standard restaurant chains nearby.

No complaints and perfect for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
gm_co148, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

We always enjoy your business and your time to fill out a review, please come see us again,,Thanks so much,,Paul. GM

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The good: Despite being full of skiers this hotel was extremely quiet which was great. There was a nice selection of breakfast foods and beverages and the dining staff kept everything fresh and clean. The bad:the heater was loud and either too hot or too cold, never just right. The bathroom was dirty and had mold around the caulk in the tub and the toilet. The ugly: the kid that did our check in was rude and spoke to us in a curt condescending manner that was really offensive. We were asking questions about our nightly rate, payment method and credit card. Reasonable questions that are always addressed at the more than 50 hotels I've checked into over the years. I was caught off guard by his sarcasm, short answers, nasty voice tone and condescending facial expressions. I didn't have then energy and didn't want to make a scene. I also could not believe he was being so disrespectful. All I said was, "Seriously?" He responded, "Is there a problem?" I said, "Yea, your voice tone and attitude." I just dropped it because I was tired and really wanted to go to my room. I ignored him after that and just took my keys and left.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank grabken03
gm_co148, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, but do apologize for our front desks shortness at check in. We hope you give us another try in the future !!!

Best Wishes,

Tara Knapp

Reviewed 31 October 2016

You should know straight up that EVERY room here is a PET friendly room. Well, we aren't from Colorado and as we like dogs enough, we do not want to stay in a room where a dog has been laying on the carpet OR the bed. Disgusting to me. Yes, we could have stayed elsewhere, but this was the hotel reserved for the wedding we were going to. And when I called the man at the desk to see about not getting a pet friendly room, he was VERY rude and condescending. Luckily when we got to the hotel, the young lady was very nice and helpful. The room did seem clean enough and we slept well. Too bad the middle aged office man was not very nice.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank dj6465
gm_co148, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thanks for your review and the visit during your wedding event,We do hope you have a blessed day..Paul GM

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We stayed recently for a wedding and it was a solid place to stay. Small pool, hot tub were nice. Wifi for the hotel was very weak. Business center had one computer and a printer. Breakfast was ok but the waffle machine was a bust....needed adjustment so the waffles would come out in one piece.

Friendly helpful staff. Very quiet from outside noise but the hall and adjoining rooms were not too well soundproofed. Stay on third floor for the quietest room.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator on third floor.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob E

Thanks for your visit hope to see you again,,

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I booked a room (okt 2nd via choice hotels) with 2 queen beds.
Upon arrival (okt 7th) there was only a room with 1 bed avbl.
due to a wedding party
I got an foldout bed with I had to bring myself to the room .
That bed was almost impossible to sleep on.
No excuses
this was my 5th overnight in this hotel the first 4 were ok ,this one was a really bad experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jangetkate

Sorry you felt you did not get what you wanted, But all our King rooms have a brand new sofa sleepers in the room wich are queen size beds, I just had them custom made for our hotel last year,, Thanks again..