All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk bunk beds hot tub both mornings eggs and sausage an older property guest laundry outlet shops working order third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again king suite
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

It's nice inside. Clean and updated. Breakfast has some hot foods like waffles, potatoes and is just ok. There is not much view at all, and some rooms have a small balcony. It's crammed in a small space with 2 other hotels and a small eatery.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

We loved this hotel. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We tried to stay on our way back but the hotel was booked. Beautiful area and everything you would want is close. Very clean, good beds and nice size. Breakfast was good and above average. We did not feel it was overpriced but we paid less than the $180.00 quoted by another reviewer? We will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We stayed one night at this clean, comfortable hotel in a beautiful location. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful with suggestions on where to have dinner. We ended up eating dinner next door to the hotel (a short walk) and it was delicious!

Breakfast was included in our rate ~ it consisted of scrambled eggs, potatoes, make-your-own waffles, etc. If you find yourself in Silverthorne, this is a nice place to stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I stayed here 1 night recently for work, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this "Quality Inn." I've stayed at a few of these hotels before, but I think this one has to be one of the best in the Choice Hotels system. The room was very well laid out, the bed comfortable, and the WIFI was good. The breakfast was very average, but the winning point for me, was the staff. Both at check-in, and at check-out, everyone I encountered was incredibly friendly, and I even got upgraded to a larger room upon arrival. Definitely a nice, and well priced option, for the area!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Pros: clean, quiet, check-in staff was friendly.

Cons: pricey - $180, with taxes, for one night was a bit much. Bathroom had loose and broken floor tiles, shower water pressure was mediocre at best. Breakfast closes early, 9am. Really? On a weekend? The staff was rude to my son when he went to get a yogurt about 9:10am, and was told breakfast ended at 9 and he was not allowed to have one, and they promptly locked the refrigerator.

Overall, 3 stars is the most I can give this place. For the price, I expect more than just clean and quiet. There are too many other places nearby to try. We will not be staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family