See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I was walking round the Helford River at the end of March 2013 during heavy storms and floods. I had been walking all day on the SWCP in the heavy rain and beginning to wonder if I would find somewhere to bed down for the night, when I stumbled across the Little Australia Farm.

It was late at night when I knocked on the door and received the most appreciated welcome of the whole journey. I was soaked to the skin and my appearance was not the best but Geoff welcomed me in. The accommodation was excellent with spotlessly clean rooms and excellent breakfast in the morning.

The owner Geoff took my waterproofs and dried all my wet clothes ready for the next days walking. Geoff was extremely helpful and friendly.

I would recommend this B&B to everyone.

Peter Mc from Rochdale

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PETER M
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you for review and please come and stay with us again one day. Thanks again and kind regards Geoff & Jenny.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This was already highly rated by Trip Advisor, and it certainly did not disappoint us. My wife and I went with my elderly mother overnight because we were attending a wedding a few miles away. We had a twin room which was very spacious, including a little sitting area and a small balcony. My mother had a twin room next door. The rate was £35 per head with no extra for my mother for occupying a twin room on her own. The owner was vary gracious and hospitable and the breakfast was excellent. The beds were comfortable. The setting a little out of Gweek was idyllic, a clearing in the midst of forest accessible by a steep track from one side and via a ford on the other. We are already trying to think of a reason to visit the area again...

Room Tip: This B&B only has three rooms. There is only one double room; we didn't see that. The larger twin room has a small balcony, although the central heating boiler is just below it so there is a bit of noise first thing in the morning and during the evening.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thanks for your review hope to see you again. Kind regards Geoff & Jenny W.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We had a 3-night stay with Geoff and Jenny (June 2013) and had a real "feel home" experience. We had a very warm welcome (also from Judy - the dog) and we had no complaints at all : nice rooms, excellent bed, very quiet environment, outstanding breakfast, nice contacts with our co-habitants ... We enjoyed the restfullness of the garden. We made some nice trips using the farm as our temporary home-base.
Nothing but positive memories.
Jan and Patricia Jacobs - Lenaerts - Oud-Turnhout - Belgium

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your response hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Geoff & Jenny

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Geoff and Jenny have a beautiful property and a bed and breakfast business to be proud of. The standard of the en suite accommodation is excellent with good sized spotlessly clean rooms, comfortable beds, tea/coffee/hot chocolate and biscuits tray, hairdryers and full sized bath towels! Every traveller's need has been well thought out and accommodated by these consciencous hosts. Breakfast is outstanding and their own free range eggs are absolutely delicious - try one of their poached eggs, they're just perfect! The Lizard is a beautiful rural area of Cornwall and Little Australia Farm is well placed for visiting not only Lizard but also the north and south coasts of South Cornwall. I highly recommend this outstanding B&B.

Room Tip: There are two rooms with a balcony which catch the evening sun.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
wright202, Owner at Little Australia Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thanks for your response and kind regards Geoff & Jenny.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

OK, I haven't actually stayed at Little Australia Farm, but am basing this on a phone call. I couldn't book as my dates were unavailable, but the owner was so helpful and friendly that I felt I had to give a good review. As he couldn't fit us in he made helpful recommendations for other local places and was so nice that I will make sure I stay there if I go another time.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your response and kind regards Geoff & Jenny.