“Very Good Food, Uncrowded Lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Taipei Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #221 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I treated our son and grandson to Golden Taipei for lunch last weekend. My wife and 6 year old grandson enjoyed sesame chicken, my son had almond chicken, and I had the Happy Family. We all thought the food was very good.

At lunch the restaurant isn’t crowded, so it is quiet and easy to hear each other. This restaurant has been here for many years, and I think they do a large takeout business.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered over the telephone, two orders of spicy Chicken LoMein, egg rolls and wanton soup. Awesome taste food and alot of it. Great the next day.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This is a wonderful little nondescript, hole-in-the-wall restaurant that we've patronized for years. There's nothing fancy or trendy about the decor or the menu - they offer the standard Chinese entrees, but it is Chinese food that is consistently excellent and always satisfying. They have wonderfully crispy, flavorful crab wontons that are never greasy. We especially like the curry dishes, moo shu gai pan, and the hot & spicy shrimp. It's rather a Mom & Pop affair, friendly, efficient and somewhat laid-back...I believe it is the owner/cook's wife that does most of the service of tables (don't be put off if someone is not there to seat you the moment you walk in the door - she'll be out shortly!) There's nothing fancy or new about this place, just big, piping hot dishes of satisfying entrees.

1  Thank diningdishing
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Stopped at this restaurant on a Monday night. There's only one waitress for the entire restaurant so service was slow. The egg drop soup was too salty. The eggrolls tasted like they bought them out of the freezer section at King Soopers. The sesame chicken was overcooked and dry.

1  Thank JoAnn R
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Really great food. We probably tried 15 places before we found this one. They don't skimp on food or load up on 'cheap' veggies...everything is fresh and made to order.