Review Highlights
Great--but also limited--for beginners

We love Keystone for its long runs, short lift lines, and very family-friendly environment. We've... read more

Reviewed today
matthewc842
Tyler, TX, United States
A long ski weekend

Keystone is one of my favorite mountains to ski especially when you have children learning to ski... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Luv2beonvacation
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
via mobile

1,072 results
All reviews night skiing river run ski school mountain house terrain park green runs ski trip vail resorts lift tickets summit county ice skating dercum mountain early season ski patrol epic pass advanced skiers ski lift
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Went with the family. Kids and wife took lessons. Not cheap! But the instructors were professional and helpful. The lift line were not too bad. Conditions could have been better. It was very windy for a couple of days. Town area was great.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Kids ski free if you get lodging through Keystone Resort and you have night skiing!!! We come back year after year. It never disappoints.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We have never skied Keystone before but were very impressed with the area and the lodgings .
We liked the ski village and the fact they supplied ,free of charge , a cart to take all your skis and any other items that were needed .

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Before making the trip to Colorado I had only been skiing previously once before. Since I was nervous, my husband and I signed up for a class with the ski school in Keystone. This was the best decision we could have made. Our instructor, Jeff, was patient and kind, and really helped me gain confidence over the course of the day which helped my week in Colorado start off on the right foot. Keystone has a ton of trails for beginners which is great because I felt like I never skied the same route twice all week. My husband and I stayed in River Run Village, and everything from our lift passes to ski school to our rooms were linked together making everything super user friendly and convenient to track your activities on the mountain. I can't wait to return next spring and enjoy Keystone again!

2  Thank 304morgane
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We had a great family vacation here. You can't beat Colorado for beauty and snow. The weather was good for April and almost all the slopes were open. Because this was one of the least snow fall years in decades, the slopes were a bit icy. Keystone is a lovely little town with plenty of activities to keep any age visitor engaged. We ice skated, went snow tubing, skied, and shopped. Eating at the resort, especially on the slopes, is very expensive. My son and I had 2 cheeseburgers with Cokes at "The Outback" mountain top restaurant for $52.00. Night skiing is limited to 2 lifts and only the roughest trails. I would probably skip the night skiing next time.

2  Thank WinStorm