Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kira N
Denver, Colorado

Short stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jun 2024
Room, location and price was average. Nice location and convenience with nearby amenities such as restaurants with walking distances. Staff was nice and friendly. Room was clean however shower set up was tight and narrow. Be sure to request rooms with no connecting rooms if you want to sleep in on your trip as soundproof was non existence. Breakfast selection was great to choose from
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 Jun 2024
Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again.
$301
  • Trip.com
4.1 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Junction
View more hotels in Grand Junction
1,097 results
All reviews waffles great stay breakfast bar very nice hotel would definitely stay here again easy access road noise road trip room was spacious first floor staff was friendly free breakfast hot breakfast hot tub dog lq pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2024

Everything was clean, the room was comfortable and spacious. Would recommend to anyone. We appreciated the hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Gregory, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2024

Thank you for your amazing review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2024

I reserved multiple rooms. Check-in was a breeze and professionally conducted. I forget the young lady's name; it began with G. She was very professional and did her best to keep our rooms close. Both employees at the front desk were friendly and helpful with directions of the area. This hotel is highly rated for a reason. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and generally quiet. I could hear a dog bark from the hall, but not annoying enough to warrant complaint. My family & I had a good rest here. The linens were in good condition. I got an accessible room for a family member with mobility issues. There was a chair & handrail in the shower. The regular room has a vertical handrail in the shower as well. The linens were in good condition. There was a nice large desk in my room that I appreciated. Wi-fi worked very well. The hotel was busy, but the breakfast attendant did her best to keep up. The breakfast had your standard fare of a budget hotel, including the waffle maker. The hotel is near I-70 and various restaurants. I will stay here again if I pass through Grand Junction.

Room tip: The hotel does not have direct access to the main street. You access it via a side street.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2024

Overall, this was a satisfactory experience. First, I must point out that every single employee we encountered was friendly, professional and attentive. Second, the room itself was neat and clean with a comfortable mattress. Sadly, the lighting in the bathroom was woefully inadequate. No matter how closely one would lean into the mirror over the sink, it was nearly impossible to see clearly. I'd suggest the wattage of the lighting behind the mirror be increased. The only other oddity was at the complimentary breakfast. The items offered were well-varied and it was easy for everyone to find something they enjoyed. The only blemish was the juice selection - all that was available were apple juice and cranberry juice. How do you offer a breakfast and not have orange juice?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BLV430
John Gregory, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2024

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

I was having eye surgery at ICON Eye Care and spent the night before my surgery. They let us check out late at 1 after my surgery at 7 a.m. so it was wonderful to relax in the hotel room before my post op appointment. The rooms were nice, I think they've updated the hotel.

The room was more expensive than I remember and breakfast was a bit weak - white bread and bagels for toast, cereal, and instant oatmeal. There was nothing fresh or healthy so we were disappointed that there was no fruit or eggs.

Room tip: Bring your own pillows - the ones here are not great.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
John Gregory, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Thank you for your review, we are glad to see you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2024

Very nice rooms for the price, friendly attentive staff. I stayed in 8 different hotels on a road trip to see the eclipse, all in the $80-$120 range, and this was the best of them by a large margin. Only had 1 complaint about a fan not working. They could not fix the fan or offer another room but, they compensated me on the bill. I was very happy with this resolution.

Date of stay: April 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Gregory, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2024

Thank you, we are glad to see you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon.