Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Laura J

Nat'l Park excursion

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Dec 2023
Hotel was built in 1980's but looked very nice. Lobby was decorated in unique older/modern decor. Our room was OK, comfortable and clean. We happened to be there on a Tuesday which meant the hotels' restaurant had a 'Taco Tuesday' special going-buy 2 drinks and you got an all you can eat taco bar with a live singer/entertainer. It was very delicious and we didn't have to worry about going elsewhere again. Hotel was located in a busy section of city but close location for Colorado Monument Park. Room rate included overnight parking at hotel and vouchers for breakfast. This was not worth anything extra-breakfast very slim.
Date of stay: September 2023
    $174
    $173
6.4 km from Grand Vista Hotel
View more hotels in Grand Junction
All reviews breakfast buffet pool and hot tub booked this hotel nice room colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2023

Check in was efficient and made pleasant by our hostess Evonne.
Michael ( the Archangel) entertained us with a wide variety of genres in Bailey’s Live while Lou served us a nice meal of chicken sesame.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2023

LOVE this hotel. Have stayed here several times. Celebrating my husband's birthday, asked for room on top floor with view, and that is exactly what we got! Rooms are always clean and spacious. Had dinner in their bar. It was DELICIOUS!! The salmon was excellent, the beer delicious and the apple pie with ice cream marvelous! The entertainment is always great, but this time it was exceptional! A bluegrass, folk, 70's quartet.
We had a blast. We'll definitely be back. THANK YOU..

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

Grand Vista Motel
We stayed one night and were impressed by the staff. Sylvia picked us up at the train station and went out of her way to take us to the car rental place. The front desk person was equally helpful and friendly. However, the facility showed signs of being old and worn out. The HVAC in our room was noisy and hard to control the temperature. The bathroom in our room could do with a major renovation. The decor in our room, in the elevator and throughout the public area could do with some updating. The key cards did not work very well. It took us several tries every time before the card would unlock the door. The internet was terrible. Accessing it was a challenge as it would work then stop. Loading anything took an excessive amount of time or wouldn’t down load at all. Extremely frustrating. Friendly people but they’re stuck in an old building in need of renovations.

Room tip: Air conditioner doesn’t work too well. The internet connection is horrible.
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2023

Check-in was pretty smooth. However the rest of the stay was not all that great.

Room:
The room smelled the refrigerator smelled as well.
This place is in need of major updates no USB, plug-in very poorly placed very difficult to charge devices.

The room itself is ok.

Staff:
Front desk at check-in was pleasant; however the morning front desk seemed to be rude not very friendly in a way snotty. I asked about extending my stay one more night and then I was told the rate was more than the guy at check-in. the front desk clerk I ask to make copies we .25 each I was told it cost money to print (I went to Comfort Inn down the street and the made 6 copies no charge) I work in this industry, in fact my company is a very large customer service consultant in the country and I evaluate hotels so I do know a little bit about the hospitality industry 45 years experience.

Restaurant staff rude I waited just for a cup of hot water, had to wait for about 10 minutes a staff member, so I started playing with the electric eye to ring a little chime, when a waitress finely came to the from she advised me that a bell, I replied I realize that I have been waiting and so was some one else for assistance.

Room attendance are very friendly

I would rate this a high-rise low budget hotel, very pricey such as the Restaurant. Additionally I am from Grand Junction, CO

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2023

Be aware that the price quoted online does not include a $12 PARKING FEE. They will hit you up for that at check in. This is not New York or Chicago. Parking fees here are unheard of. This seems a way to deceptively lower the online price so that price shoppers who don't read the fine print think they will pay less than they actually do. So we started out unhappy and feeling ripped off, The facilities are a little aged but clean and pool and workout room also nice. We already have lost one catalytic converter so we paid the parking fee but there are hundreds of empty parking places across the street at the extinct strip mall. SOO motel is OK and $12 is no burden to us but we will never stay here again. Fool me once .........

Date of stay: July 2023