Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Melissa J
Grand Junction, Colorado

Very clean, good experience.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Aug 2023
This hotel is very clean. The staff are very nice. We are having to stay here for a while with our small black chihuahua until we find a place to rent and the experience, while not one we would prefer, has been very nice. The cleaners that clean our room every couple of weeks have been very good and very hard workers. The front desk staff have always been very helpful and kind and have worked with us very nicely. I was worried before staying here because I have never stayed at an extended hotel before, but this stay has been a dream compared to what I was expecting. I am so grateful our dog is allowed to be with us too. My only regret is there is no pool ha ha, but otherwise I am very happy with the service and room we are staying in. Thank you for the good experience. Melissa J
Date of stay: June 2023
    $135
  • Algotels
6.4 km from WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2023

Stay away from this hotel!!! Someone on the staff came into my room in the middle of the night and stole about $1,000 cash and some diamond earrings. When I tried to speak to the manager, they were extremely rude and told me to leave or they would call the police. Then they overcharged my card $250 without my authorization. Not to mention the extremely subpar condition of the filthy room. Loud noises and voices 24/7, all of the carpets were dirty, towels thin and stained, cigarette burns in the furniture, and the overall smell was so gross. No amenities, not even a coffee maker or safe on the room. No breakfast, rude staff, tons of shady people loitering all the time…seriously STAY ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

Room tip: Don’t stay at Woodsprings ever!!
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2023

I had a great experience here. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The property looked clean and well maintained. The only downside I seen during my stay was the landscaping on the northwest side of the building was not finished. Lots of people with pets and children but all were well controlled.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2023

They are horrible by far the worst hotel I have stayed at for one they will keep changing the amount you owe and people leave stuff in the laundry rooms for weeks on end and sthe hallways are nasty 🤮

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2023 via mobile

Worth about $10, slightly better than sleeping in your car. Reserved 2 rooms, would only honor one. Buyer beware. My smart watch showed this was the worse nights sleep I’d had in two years. The worst of a discount airline and a dollar store. Spend a little more and actually get a good nights sleep. “Just a place to sleep” would have been enough but this wasn’t restful. Lots of people living at the hotel and non stop chaos at all hours of the night.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2022

The wood floors in the picture are linoleum, not wood. The bed is also just a low quality mattress on a metal framed platform (no box springs). The cleanliness was not so great when first checking into the room. There was curly hair (of the personal kind) both on the bathroom toilet seat and in the shower. The refrigerator did not work. Maintenance had to come fix that first thing.

Room tip: Check first to be sure it's clean. If it is not ask for a different room.
Date of stay: November 2022