Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anonymous8_11
Denver, Colorado

Pictures are deceiving

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Dec 2022
The wood floors in the picture are linoleum, not wood. The bed is also just a low quality mattress on a metal framed platform (no box springs). The cleanliness was not so great when first checking into the room. There was curly hair (of the personal kind) both on the bathroom toilet seat and in the shower. The refrigerator did not work. Maintenance had to come fix that first thing.
Date of stay: November 2022
Room Tip: Check first to be sure it's clean. If it is not ask for a different room.
2.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
  • Comfort Inn
    $245
6.2 km from WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2022

I got COVID and had to cancel my stay. They charged me $250 to change or cancel the room. I would stay anywhere else but here. The total stay was $250. I travel weekly for business and I will make sure our company never uses this hotel in future travel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

We stopped here for a night because they have laundry facilities, but quickly realized it’s like a halfway house full of addicts or perhaps former addicts, maybe using government funds to stay there. Our floor reeked of marijuana, the laundry room has a sharps box in it, and the people we passed in the hallway were just rough. We bagged up our wet laundry and noped it out of there, choosing to lose the night’s rent and move to a different hotel. Lesson learned, as far as “extended stay” hotels are concerned…

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheilafE1127CH
Reviewed 10 April 2022

I have never been so happy to check out of a hotel. Several drug addicts staying long term on the property. Beds are disgusting, glad we brought sleeping bags. Hotel smells like cigarettes-pot-room deodorant. Will never stay again

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Launaespa
Reviewed 30 September 2021

We chose the Woodspring Suites because it was a mid range cost hotel. It is a long stay motel so there are large refrigerators and a small cook top. There are no queen or king size beds. We had, by accident, chosen a ADA room which they informed us at check in was unavailable. Glad we didn't need it. The beds squeaked and the rooms and hallways were worn down. Would not stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. This place feels more like a halfway house than a hotel. I am pretty sure I witnessed a “trick” being negotiated in the elevator. My room was dirty and the smell of smoke so intense that I had to go buy my own pillows and bedding. Upon checking in I immediately started looking for other accommodations but, as it was college move in week, I couldn’t find anything available for my entire stay. When I complained my rate was dropped to $50 which is apparently the going rate. If this had been the listed rate when I made my reservation I would have recognized something was wrong with this place but for $109 I at least expect clean and safe accommodations. This place is gross. I would avoid at all cost!

Room tip: Avoid at all cost
Date of stay: August 2021