Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
330terrid

Tiny Room .... Tiny everything!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Aug 2019
We were pleased to find a room last minute in Grand Junction during the airshow weekend. We were even more pleased it was a suite to provide our family more room! Unfortunately, these "suites" are the same size as a regular hotel room. Not only that, but everything is tiny! The table is tiny. The TV is tiny. The bathroom is tiny, with a small sink and no place to put anything! Yes, there is an apartment-size fridge, and 2 burner stove, but no dishes/pans/utensils. No other seating (even a hotel room will have an over-stuffed chair to relax in!). No shampoo, no hair dryer, no coffee. I can't imagine this being an option for extended stay. For the price we paid, we should have opted for a regular hotel room, but we thought this would be more comfortable. It wasn't. The hotel is newer, the room was clean, and the person checking us in was nice, but if you book here, do not expect to be staying in a suite!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 3 Aug 2019
Thank you for your recent review. We are happy that you found the property clean and the associates nice. We apologize that the room was not as large as you had expected and you were not aware of the limited service we offered. We are designed for extended stay travel, but do offer nightly rates as well. We appreciate that you gave us a try, we appreciate your business.
$426
    $123
    $146
6.4 km from WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

Booked this property because it is listed as "Suites" and was at least 2 stars, but these are more like dorm rooms. Their own website states "well equiped suites", they are NOT well equipped whatsoever. Not even a notepad and pen anywhere. When a room is listed as having a "kitchen" I expect that it'll be an ACTUAL kitchen, stocked with utensils/dishware. It was not. Luckily the front desk loaned some to me, but told me normally you have to PAY for utensils at these properties! What?! That was NOT mentioned anywhere on Expedia OR Woodspring's website! Like I mentioned, if these are supposedly "well equipped" I expect there to be utensils/dishware in each kitchen. Not have to PAY for it, and not have to "loan" it from the front desk. Btw, the dishware/utensils I got loaned to me were a mish mosh of random things, some old as dirt.
The front desk people are nice and helpful, I feel bad that there's so much negative to say about this property when the front desk people were so nice.
The rest of the people staying at this property are sketchy. Because it's such a cheap extended stay there is a WHOLE myriad of weirdness that stays here. Like a seedy motel.
I didn't feel very safe as a solo female traveler. Expedia lists this as near the shopping district and near golf clubs, so it sounds like it'd be way nicer than it is. It's CLEAN, I'll give it that. But they don't have daily housekeeping. You don't get any shampoo/conditioner.
The pillows are beyond atrocious. I had to ask for 2 additional pillows and the ones they gave me were flat as a board.
The air conditioning units are noisy and come on and off all night, waking you up at times.
And worst of all, someone on my floor was clearly smoking in their room because the entire hall wreaked of it, so bad that sometimes I could smell it clear as day in my room.
Also, there's no carpet anywhere, so expect noises from anything to be amplified. Noisy people are even noisier due to zero noise cancelling anywhere.
I wish I would've paid a little more for a TRUE hotel, not this seedy motel.
If you are in an absolute pinch and just need somewhere to sleep cheaply for 1-2 nights, it might be ok for you. Otherwise pay a little more and stay at a real hotel like the Hilton right next door.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you were not satisfied with your recent stay. We are a very basic extended stay property. As indicated we do have items available for sale at the front desk for guest convenience. Most long term travelers tend to bring dish and cooking items with them when they plan to be staying for a longer period. We are happy to hear that you found the location clean and that the staff were helpful. We regret that you encountered noise during your stay. We appreciate your willingness to give us a try. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

We were happy to find this hotel since there was a Mudslide up near Glenwood Springs And everything else was booked. It is in fact very minimalist and feels like a dorm room. But it was clean and the front desk staff was very nice. Only suggestion would be a cup of coffee.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you found our property and that it was clean. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

On my way from Denver to Arches Park, I decided to stay in Grand Junction. Hotel staff was very friendly, gave me tips on my trip to Arches Park and back.
Room was clean and comfy for a night. No shampoo or shower gel was provided, so bring your own. Location was super convenient right next to Interstate.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank debbietravels86
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was able to assist you during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again during future travels. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2019

First the good points, the staff was VERY helpful and friendly and the rooms are very clean. This is a bare bones minimum stay, but not for the price they are charging. It is more like highway robbery. The beds were maybe a full (or maybe a double), noise from the hallways and doors slamming because there is no carpet in the place at all. While you can 'ask' for a coffee maker, and cups, and an extra towel (there is 1 per person in the room), it is a bit ridiculous. The fridge came in handy, but there wasn't so much as a cup, tissue, or napkin to be found. Not sure what you would do with the stove burner there is no utensils, pots, nothing. Using the word 'suites' is overly generous. We were coming through town and there were a lot of events in town, so we were grateful to have a place to sleep, but can't say we will be back to this dorm again.

Room tip: easy, don't stay here if you can find another place to stay.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found the property clean and staff helpful. We apologize that you encountered noise during your stay. As an extended stay property, we typically have guests who stay long term and bring in their own cooking utensils and dishware since they are long term. We do stock some items at the front desk for an extra fee for the convenience of those who do not travel with them. We are a very basic property with limited amenities. We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us a try. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is not a hotel but and extended stay dorm room. Ok is that is what you are looking for but the name "suites" hotel did not imply that. If it was called Woodspring Extended stay dorms, that would be much better. I did not have shampoo, conditioner , a blow dryer with me as we had been traveling around Colorado and staying in "real" hotels. There is no lobby, but a slide up window. If I had been a women on her own- I would have turned around and walked out. I have only seen this kind of window thing in Movies where either they are charging by the hour or people just live at a hotel. The bed was a full mattress, the TV was the smallest I had ever seen at a hotel. We were there for just one night and I was ready to leave by 6 am. AC kept me up ALL NIGHT.
Totally weird place I would not have paid $50 to stay here and we paid more. The place is perfect for a person looking for a place to stay for a week or more on the cheap were they want to buy groceries and sundries.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We regret that you were not happy with your stay. We are a limited service extended stay hotel. We do have limited office hours and amenities. While we do not provide shampoo or blow dryers in every room, we do have a supply located at the front desk upon request. While I wish you had a better experience, we understand that we are not the right fit for all travelers. We appreciate your business and glad you gave us a try. Thanks for staying with us.