Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ronnie O
Seaford, Virginia

Overnight Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Sept 2020
This Residence Inn appears to be an older facility with 2 queen beds in our 2 bedroom suite verses the standard kings. There is a $6 nighty parking fee which was strange as the parking lot was empty. The staff, as with all Residence Inns, makes up for any negatives with positive and friendly employees.
Date of stay: August 2020
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 21 Jan 2022
Thank you so much for the feedback!
$267
    $340
6.3 km from Residence Inn Grand Junction
Restaurant
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

This was supposed to be our 4th stay at this hotel in 2020.
In January, March and June everything was clean and more than acceptable.
Mid August and that has changed.
All major touch points were filthy, in not 1 but 2 different rooms!!!
Phone, main room light switch, front door, fridge, thermostat. The manager wasn’t even surprised after reviewing our photos, as he stood next to the ‘Our Commitment to our Valued Guests’ poster in the lobby.
We were very blessed the Courtyard next door had a beautiful clean room for our 4 night stay.
Marriott should be ashamed of the “acceptable” cleanliness of this property, but during a pandemic...EPIC FAILURE😡
EPIC FAIL MARRIOTT RESIDENCE INN GRAND JUNCTION!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank marnankev2
Sharah Russell, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

Good afternoon,

I sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred at our hotel. I have sent your concerns to the department heads at the hotel for review. Should your travel plans bring you back to Grand Junction, we hope Residence Inn Grand Junction has a chance to win back your business.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2020

We chose this hotel due to COVID 19. We brought our own food so we could eat in and to minimize our interaction with other people.

The parking for the hotel is a parking lot shared with a Marriott Courtyard Hotel next door. The fee to park is $6.00 per night. This is not a garage or covered parking. Seems unreasonable. The luggage carts were filthy and covered with pet hair. I doubt if they were sanitized.

The hotel amenities are limited due to Covid 19. Understandable, but service could be better. Limited house keeping, pool access and no breakfast buffet, but you are offered a boxed breakfast, which you had to pick-up at the front desk.

The hotel is 4 stories with 104 rooms. It has one elevator in the middle, let's hope it never breaks. The single elevator increases interaction with other people. There is only one hand sanitizer dispenser by the elevator and it is on the ground floor.

The hotel is advertised as newly renovated and having apartment style suites. The outlets for recharging electronic equipment are extremely limited and dated. The rooms are not spacious, the furniture is mediocre and the kitchen has limited amenities. The room has dim 1990’s lighting using fluorescent fixtures instead of modern LED lighting. Two windows in the living area would open about 4 inches and the bedroom windows would not open at all. Difficult to air out room with fresh air.

The “full”kitchen had a 4 place dish ware setting with one coffee cup missing and one cracked and chipped. There were 4 wine glasses and 4 goblet style glasses for drinking. No practical glasses that could be used in the bath. The cookware was limited with no microwavable containers. One pot looked like something was growing it, so your only dish washer packet was used to clean the kitchenware before use. It appears that everything came from the dollar store.

Due to Covid 19 there was limited housekeeping, which is OK, but the room had only one dish cloth and towel. There was one package of dishwasher detergent for a 3 day stay. To get new towels and supplies, you were required to go to the front desk and request them. Which increased your interaction with other people.

The bath had one bar of soap and the only liquid dispenser in the shower was for shampoo. No body wash or conditioner. The bath has 5 bath towels and 3 hand towels and wash cloths.

The hotel has a face covering requirement, but there is no one to enforce it so some people do not wear face coverings.

This hotel did not meet expcetations.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank ItsOK
Sharah Russell, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2022

Thank you so much for your review, we apologize for the issues you encountered!

Reviewed 12 July 2020

Stayed here based on recommendation from hotel tonight while traveling with my daughter and grandkids. Reserved a room for 4, non-smoking, first floor. When I got there at 11 PM, the desk clerk was perturbed - and outright annoyed that I used hotel tonight to book the room. Tried to put me in a smoking room - hell no. So, he puts us in a 2nd floor room furthest from stairs and elevators, with only 1 Q bed. There was a pull out sofa that was a joke and had NO linens. No room service, no restaurant, no nothing for the two little kids. Furthest thing from a Marriott that I've ever experienced.

Room tip: Don't go here with kids
Date of stay: June 2020
6  Thank BossMoss808

Good afternoon,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2020

A dirty hotel room is unpleasant at any time, but during a pandemic it is appalling. I had to go to Grand Junction because of a family emergency. I had a bunch of disinfectant wipes with me, thinking I'd wipe down the light switches, door handle, and other areas I was likely to touch. The room looked clean, at first glance. But as I started to do my bit of extra cautious wipe-down, I kept finding messes. I ended up having to re-clean the entire room. Every surface, kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, etc), tub, and some chairs. There was a sticky substance on a table and the desk, something that looked like yogurt smeared on the arm of the desk chair, crumbs on a couple of chairs. The refrigerator had a lot of food debris, and clearly had not been cleaned at all. Microwave had smeary fingerprints on the outside. Hairs in the bathroom that I won't describe. Housekeeping had clearly done the bare minimum, The bed was neatly made and lamp bases and faucets had been wiped with a linty rag, so I could tell it had been done. I went down, intending to tell someone at the desk about this, but no staff could be found. I spent one night there because I had to, but am unlikely to return even after the pandemic. Marriott makes a big deal about all the extra cleaning they do, aware that there is a significant risk posed if the previous occupant of a room had Covid-19, symptomatic or not. This is a nasty, easily transmissible virus. Apparently this Residence Inn did not get the memo.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Susan M

Thank you so much for your review, we apologize for the issues you encountered!

Reviewed 17 May 2020 via mobile

Beware! $6 for parking? This isn’t the downtown of a major metropolitan area. I am appalled to check in and learn of the parking charge. In Grand Junction, Colorado? Really? When did this happen? I’ve stayed here before and never had to pay for parking. This is appalling.

Marriott Gold Level entitles us to enhanced internet services. System would not connect me. Front desk had to call the IT people for them to call me back. Took about another 10 minutes to get connected once the tech support guy called back.

Was watching Nickelodeon on channel 48 in the main room. Decided to watch the program in bed. The bedroom TV does not get channel 48. How can that be?

We are a highly loyal Marriott customer, but future visits to Grand Junction might find us at one of the 3 other Marriott properties there.

What happened to the Marriott surveys? Normally get a survey the day of departure or the following day. This is day 3 and no survey.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank audnbob

Thank you so much for your review, we apologize for the issues you encountered! All Marriott's in town and most Hilton branded hotels charge for parking and our hotel is the cheapest option. We apologize for any inconvenience.