Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Wanda R
Coralville, Iowa

Excellent room

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 May 2024
This room was huge. Included a partition to separate living room from bedroom. Plenty of work space. Full refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Room was not ready when we arrived. Front desk clerk advised that there was breakfast bags to go, but there was not anything available for those heading out early.
Date of stay: May 2024
    $125
    $182
6.2 km from Home2 Suites by Hilton Grand Junction Northwest
View more hotels in Grand Junction
All reviews front desk great stay sparkling clean city market hot tub room was large enjoyed our stay oatmeal clean rooms home2 property
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2024

BUYER BEWARE - I booked 2 rooms at this hotel back in January for 2 nights in May using the Semi-Flex rate, which allows cancelation/modification up to 5 days before your stay. I needed to cancel 1 night of my 2 night stay and the price was going to increase from $267 to $392!

I am a loyal Hilton diamond member (for 23 years) and I called the hotel to see if there was anything they could do about the significant rate change. I was direted to Manager Jennifer Sheppard who told me there was nothing I could do. I told her that this seemed like price gouging. She proceeded to tell me that I was yelling at her (and my tone was completely civil) and that if I continued, she would discontinue my business. I asked her if there was anyone else that I could talk to because this practice should be illegal!! She said that there was a 2-night minimum; however, no where in my confirmation or initial booking does it state that. When I continued to explain that I felt that this was unfair, she canceled both of the rooms without my authorization. I have never experienced this treatment or such a hugh price increase for a reservation. I am wondering about Hilton in general - is this their new MO?

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mchammo
Reviewed 17 October 2023

This place has nice bones but looks like it’s not managed well. Bathroom was filthy, Hair everywhere, they came and cleaned it after we checked in but makes you wonder an out the rest of the room. Water station is broken, so no water if you plan on working out. No flow to breakfast bar so getting food is very clumsy and chaotic.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 16 October 2023

BEWARE don’t stay here the window on the 3rd floor is dangerous there is very little food at breakfast and they make it seem like an inconvenience when asked for anything the pool never has towels had to ask for them there where stains all over the floors in the hallways then I had to check out early due to a family emergency so we asked the lady Jennifer Shepard to check us out we had to leave she refused and said I’ll check u out tomarrow I said that’s not going to work that’s fraud cause we’re not here then she said I’m the manager and what I say goes then proceeded to call the police to have me escorted and trespassed so she could keep the money and not return it told the officer the reservation and everything was hotels.com well hotels.com said the Hilton was in charge of refunds and the lady still refused the refund so BEWare they steal ur money the officer told me it happens all the time it’s one of the main reasons there called out stay somewhere else if u can don’t stay here the lady in the pic is the scammer

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vacation29306237945
Reviewed 3 July 2023

Clean rooms, quality breakfast, nice staff, convenient dog park on property. Attractive high ceilings in then room, which wqs unique. Simple Check-in and out. Parking was shared with hotel next door, but was still ample enough.

Date of stay: June 2023
Reviewed 25 December 2022

This place needs some TLC. Beds were very uncomfortable and appliances made more noise than they should. The rooms are on the small side in terms of space. I would look elsewhere if you want Hilton quality.

Date of stay: December 2022