Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tattooedtraveller_uk
Norwich, United Kingdom

Customer service ? zero.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 May 2022
If you want any kind of customer service then don't come here. I felt that I was an inconvenience by turning up to check in.

Lots of huffing for no reason from the lady at reception, and even more when I was asked to pay a deposit (even thought I already paid in full) and needed to pay via apple pay, a function that their card machine has, no idea why this was turned into such a big thing.

After I went to my room I realised that I had not been given any infoamtion about breakfast or the wifi, but it wasnt worth the grief of going back to ask.

The room was clean, standard motel layout etc. There was a laundry, which I didn't use but it looked like some of the local homeless were making use of it.

On checkout I got the briefest grunt and told when the cleaners had confirmed there was no damage to my room I would get my deposit back. More or less in those words.

I would say "cheap and cheerful" but one of those words would be inaccurate !!!
Date of stay: April 2022
    $283
    $286
5.2 km from First Interstate Inn
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2020

This motel is unfortunately very rundown, the photos wildly better than reality. I expected more from a Choice Hotels branded property. The price was fair, but I recommend other options that are available for only slightly more.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020

I stayed here last summer and had a good stay so I decided to do it again. Unfortunately the pool had no water in it due to Covid19. Room was nice, good bed , tv, fridge, microwave and in room coffee. However, did not make up room even though I was gone from 10:30 Am until evening both days. Stayed 3 nights

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Richard N
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Go to Grand Junction for work about once a month so do not need anything fancy, just clean. These rooms are spotless and service was great.Was actually cheaper than Motel 6 and MUCH nicer rooms. Also a very handy location as there are restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 8 October 2019

It was nice to be able to find a hotel that still offers a room for smokers. Yes, I know it's bad for me but not have to freeze my backside off because I'd like to be able to smoke a cigarette. Accommodating room!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean, albeit a bit tight. Breakfast offerings did reflect the low price we paid for the room, but overall our stay was good.
Many things to do within walking distance or an easy drive.

Date of stay: October 2019