Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Susan S
Ludington, Michigan

not bad for the money

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jun 2019
Our room was clean but the door would not open. It took a strong shoulder blow to get the door open. The window also looked very worn and rather dirty. This hotel needs new fixtures- doors and windows. The lobby was heavily perfumed, I suspect it was to cover up the spicy cooking that was going on in the office/ living space.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $141
  • Algotels
0.9 km from First Interstate Inn
View more hotels in Grand Junction
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2019

If you are looking for a clean comfortable stay, an excellent location, and a lot of value for your dollar this would be a nice place. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast
Is not bad. Stay here and pay a lot less.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2019

Looking for a frugal hotel as we were just staying overnight, i booked this one. After arriving, i was wondering if i chosen an okay hotel. when i went into the office, there was a particular smell in the area which threw me into a second guessing of my choice. Well, when we went to the room, it was clean and neat. Everything functioned as it should. Would i stay there again? YES

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 12 June 2019

This Rodeway was probably the most upgraded of any I have stayed in. Digital AC/Heat controls. New bathroom area flooring. Great mirror over large vanity and sink. Flat screen TV along with micro/fridge and coffe maker. King bed was comfy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2019

Originally booked for a 7 night stay and had to extend by an extra night. No problem! This is a standard Rodeway Inn, with typical packaged muffins, oatmeal and juice for breakfast. Rooms were typical, with average linens, towels, etc. I needed a smoking room, which now days is hard to find, and usually you are stuck in substandard, questionable places to stay, but this one was a gem in comparison. The manager, Shailesh and his wife were very friendly, accommodating and helpful during my stay. Although I never wanted housekeeping service, other than an trash empty every other day the head housekeeper did knock at my door at 8 am one morning to ask if I would be needing service, so be sure to put your do not disturb sign out if you don't want an early wake up like that. My room was on 2nd floor, facing the main road, and while it was a little noisy, it was bearable. The only downfall is that the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything (Yes EVERYTHING) from your neighbors. I've stayed in hotels that charge twice as much and gotten even less comfort than what is offered here. Budget friendly, great management.

Room tip: Back of hotel is quieter, better access for dogs. Staying on 2nd floor will eliminate over head stomping, etc.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

The staff has made my experience 100x better just by being so accommodating. I have never had a negative experience. They continue to impress me every single night that I stay with them. I will continue to recommend them. Being in the hospitality industry, and previously working at another choice hotel, I know what to look for when it comes to accommodations and cleanliness. Thank you for everything you do, and keep up the good work!

Date of stay: April 2019