Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
M N
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Good enough for the price you pay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2023
Stayed here for a night on my way back from UT to MN. Conveniently located right off I-70 exit, surrounded by a bunch of places to eat (both dine-in & take-out, including the Mexican restaurant on site), gas stations, etc. What I needed in the middle of a road trip was all nearby the hotel.

It’s quite possible that I simply misremember my last experience with Red Roof Inn, but their “bare minimum” business motto is very much like that of Motel 6; other than two queen beds, a table, & a chair, no other in-room amenities like fridge & microwave that really should be standard in this day and age were there (maybe a fancier room has those but not in a standard room I reserved). That being said, my needs were met, and I don’t have much to complain for the price I paid. Easy & quick check-in/out with friendly staff, it was good enough as my one night pit stop.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Madison RediResponse Specialist, Marketing at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review
Responded 14 Apr 2023
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your thoughts following your recent experience at the RED ROOF INN GRAND JUNCTION. It's rewarding to read that our hotel was sufficient for your travel plans, resulting in your 3/5 score. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Appreciatively,
    $137
  • Algotels
9.2 km from Red Roof Inn Grand Junction
View more hotels in Grand Junction
All reviews truck stop makes such a difference outdoor entry parking lot room was clean stay there again off the highway mini fridge convenient location motel rr ac dog stopover hairdryer gas clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2022

CON: I had called to make a reservation, got my information, explain I would be there within an hour.
When we arrived,
The front clerk CHERYL, was absolutely rude! Snappy and would not answer questions! First time she said there was no reservation and she had no clue who we talked to, She then said there was a early check in fee and deposit, which I was ok with, but I simply asked what the deposit was for and she said “just because “and I asked exactly though what? it’s just a deposit. What else?” I was baffled! Give nothing but attitude, and I was simply just curious, and had a few simple questions and she would huff and ignore my questions in front of other guest! I don’t know if she’s having a bad day or the fact that I’m only 21 and it looks like I’m probably a young partier. But that is still no way to treat anyone!
The worst experience at the front desk with the lady named CHERYL.

PRO: The room service ladies though are absolutely sweet!! They tended to everything, even cared to see if our dogs needed extra blankets, they are sweethearts! Truely, love the room service. Everyone loved my dogs, and respected not approaching or distracting my service dog. Huge respect for the ladies!

The Red roof inn is an amazing place to stay! Don’t get me wrong, absolutely beautiful and amazing workers, but I will not forget the FRONT DESK lady, treating me dumb after explaining this is my first time getting a hotel(I know, something small and stupid,but still)

Beautiful place, love the staff, they care for my dogs needs and ours. Definitely coming back for future days :)

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajina Karki, Owner at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2022

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay.
Please know that your feedback is precious . We use feedback to continuous improve the guest experience. We reassure you the proper measures are been taken to address the issue and prevent future occurrences. We are so happy rest of the stay was great for you despite the front desk and we apologize again for that hoping to giver you better experience on next stay.

Reviewed 30 November 2022

Good Room, reasonable priced, stayed twice, 1 week apart, stopover out and back, had an accessible room with roll in shower, easy check in, room smelled sweaty but my friend didn't smell it. Comfortable bed, small pillows, Good Mexican restaurant on site, very handy, good food, good service. would stay again, coffee 24/7 in lobby

Date of stay: November 2022
Rajina Karki, Owner at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2022

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. It is nice to know we provided best service, and everything works out great for you, looking forward to improving your experience with us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2022

On the edge of town, next to a main road. It's a motel. Room was tidy, aircon was definitely needed in the 110F heat. There is a Mexican restaurant in the complex which was just fine. No problems, would stay again

Date of stay: August 2022
Rajina Karki, Owner at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. Looking forward to welcome you back when you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2022

I stayed only 1 night because I was flying out the next day. I didn't arrive until nearly 7 p.m. The 2 ladies working the front desk were very nice. There is a Mexican food restaurant on site. There are plenty of snacks and drinks in vending machines. The front desk is open 24 hours. Despite being next to a freeway and a big rig parking area, it was very quiet. I couldn't even hear the people in the next room. The bed was very comfortable. There is no microwave or fridge in the room. There is a hairdryer. There is a convenience store with gas next door. Easy to get on the freeway.
I did have a problem with the floor. It looked clean, but walking barefoot in there resulted in very dirty feet. After I took a shower, I walked barefoot back into the room and got dressed. I used a wet washcloth to wash the bottoms of my feet before putting on my shoes. The washcloth became dirty. I showed it at the front desk and also reported it in my review. They quickly apologized and said the problem would be resolved. I would stay there again, but will wear something on my feet to walk around, just in case.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rajina Karki, Owner at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2022

It truly was a pleasure having you stay with us . It’s valued guests like you who are always driving us to be better, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced as a guest and plan to give this floor issue the attention it deserves .We also have rooms with fridge and microwave if you ask front desk at check-in time we will be able to provide one if needed.. We hope travel plans bring you back to our area very soon. Please take care and come back to visit. Thank you again for your lovely write-up.

Reviewed 13 September 2022

This place was pretty average. We rang for a quote, arrived 10 minutes later and the woman we spoke to upped the price and laughed about it. She did however concede and charge us at the original price. They didn't seem to be be that fussed about customer service. Aside from that the room was adequate with exception of stains on the bedspread and the WORST shower ever. The water literally came out in a dribble, impossible to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of hair.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rajina Karki, Owner at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Thank you for telling us about your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. We strive to provide a superior guest experience, I apologize for issue with the room rates, best thing is always make the reservation when you get the rate code if you don't make the reservation then the rates keeps chagrining anytime but we are happy we were still able to match you the same rate code. We reassure you the proper measures are been taken to water issue and the bread spread and prevent future occurrences for the We appreciate you sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.